Here is a 1949 Ford Tudor that is in complete shape. Mileage 1,200 Price $25,000 1931 Chevrolet 2 Door Sedan . The 700R automatic transmission is fitted with a 2000 stall converter and shifts with no problems. Lone Star Muscle Cars is proud to present this ALL STEEL 1932 Ford Five Window Custom Street Rod. Sent from my iPad From Bruce Joe Joe , I talked th 1934 Ford Coupe 3w coupe 350-350 pw tilt heat and air. I HAVE SOLD 20 CARS TO AUSTRALIA, 1 TO ENGLAND, 3 TO GERMANY, 2 TO HOLLAND 1 TO JAPAN, 1 TO HAWAII, 8 TO CANADA, 2 TO SPAIN, 1 TO ALASKA, 1 TO NEW ZEALAND, 1 TO SPAIN, 2 TO PUERTA RICO, 2 TO AFRICA,1 TO INDONESIA, AND CARS ALL OVER THE US FOR OVER 40 YEARS. ALL GLASS IS NEW. Under here is a 350/350 crate motor that just purrs like a kitten. Cars Omaha 35,000 $ THIS IS A CAR THAT WAS BUILT TO RESEMBLE THE OLD STROCKER MC GURK CARTOON CAR. Not your cookie cutter POS SBC crate motor powered run of the mill 3window highboy. Disc brakes in front .drum rear. ))). In 1932 Ford Highboy Roadster Kit Car for Sale Near Denver. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. THIS IS A PROJECT THAT NEEDS' TO BE COMPLETED BUT WILL BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY WHEN DONE. This Ford was picked for the Designers Dozen at the Syracuse Nationals in 2011 and the Terrible 20s at the Syracuse Nationals in 2013. REAL HOT ROD CAMMED TUNED RACING TIRES ALL DONE EXPERTLY SHARP CAR CARFAX One-Owner. Welcome to Street Dreams nestled in the Texas Hill Country 6 miles south of Fredericksburg, on highway 16. 1931 FORD STREET ROD. 1933 Plymouth Sedan Street Rod V8 Muscle Vintage Cars. STARTS, RUNS, AND DRIVES THE BEST. Crate 350 with 350 transmission. VERY FEW MILES ON IT. reserved. LOW MILES SINCE BUILT. cryptocurrency ok delivery available . PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER CARS AND MY FEED BACK ON E-BAY. LOUVERED DECK LID. Stability and traction control keep you grounded. Clean CARFAX. I LIVE IN NW ARKANSAS, ABOUT 1 HOUR EAST OF TULSA OKLAHOMA. Power steering. Other chrome/polish components include the chrome alternator, polished manifold, braided lines, billet over flow tank, cool flex hoses, the list goes on and on. 1931 Chevrolet Hobart, IN. MY NUMBER IS 479-549-9991 THIS IS A TRUCK YOU CAN DRIVE EVERY DAY. Just tilt the wheel to your perfect position and get ready to see the world through your front windshield. Drivetrain: 3 spd on colum. NICE POWER BRAKES. This would be a great project car so call us with any questions or offers at 1-800-905-8024. CLICK ON TOP RIGHT PAGE WHERE IT SAYS ABOUT ME TO SEE ABOUT MY HOT ROD SHOP ETC. Zz430 chev motor alum heads 3200 miles .700r4 trans lokar shifter. Street Rods Classic Cars for sale in Missouri on OldCarOnline.com. I WILL SELL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF YOU CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. Every part of the engine is either chrome or polished the car has won best engine awards at nearly every show it has entered A unique cooling system with two radiators allows the car to run cool even in 100 degree temperatures with the air conditioning running. Automax Norman is delighted to offer this beautiful-looking 2003 Ford F-150, **ACCIDENT FREE CARFAX**, **AWD/4X4/ALL WHEEL DRIVE/4WD**, and **REAR CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 6,580! For more info call 20eight-8one9-5two3 1926 Ford model t sedan. !, 7.3!!!!! Engine: 12 Mullins stering box. ((( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE. Porsche 911 - Fixer Uppers For Sale $14,000 (St. Louis, Missouri) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1930 Ford Street Rod rebuilt 350 v-8 with 350 tranny power windows stereo rumble seat new chrome excellent paint new interior painted frame runs excellent. 1934 Ford Hot Rod Pickup. Transmission: 3 rate. 2000 WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGED 5 speed manual This car has a fibreglass AC Collectable body To many items to list, Registered as a 41 WillysFits taller person This car is a dream come true for a collector This Willys is a dream machine that was a labor of love. ALL CARS SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PAID FOR BY CASH IN PERSON OR BY BANK WIRE, AND PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SALE. hand painted by Rex from Arkansas. Roller hydraulic cam MSD ignition 3 2.9cid V6, C4 auto trans. 4 wheel disc brakes. DON'T WANT TO TRADE, BUT WILL LISTEN. The fit and finish on the Outlaw body is perfect with custom Viper red paint and a hood with custom scoop true fire flames and graphic art work by the Doug Gonz air brush studio. Have we got a pickup for you! We take pride in hand picking each Corvette that is offered for sale. Power is supplied by a balanced and blue printed small block 350/450hp with high ram intake manifold and two 4 barrel carbs. Babied with low. EXCELLENT ALL ORIGINAL HENRY FORD STEEL BODY WITH BEAUTIFUL PAINT. LOTS OF NEW PARTS. P 1948 Ford custom built street rod for sale! HIGH TORQUE MINI STARTER. The White gives it a very clean appearance and really produces nice crisp bodylines. We invite you to give us a call concerning your new project and discuss your specific design requirements. Only serious buyers can give me a call at 978-866-8142 ask for Dan if youre interested in talking. This is all matted to a Turbo 350 transmission, and that all goes out to a Jaguar style independent rear end with the inboard brakes, and dual coil over shocks that shines beautifully as well. VERY NICE RUST FREE RESTORED TRUCK, AND PRICED TO SELL. 350 motor. Award Winning 'SMURF MOBILE' 1931 Slant Window Sedan Features include: Chrome/Stainless 'Total Cost Involved' IFS Frame . Condition: Used This car is a driver, runs good, paint has lots of flawsno third party inquiries, Im not interested in talking to you unless you are interes 1934 Ford Street Rod. As you can see no corners were cut on this build. $3,500. 302 V8,C4 automatic trans,power steering,4 wheel disc brakes,power windows,9 ford rear.etc,etc. Speaking of that, it is very easy to see out of this car because the roof hasn't been chopped so you don't have to hunch down just to see out of your windshield. I have the right to end listing at anytime and this car is for sale locally and elsewhere so hit the Buy It Now and have your funds in order! 1. I will consider trades, but no boats or bikes. Show quality, call for details. 350 chevy, 350 turbo, S-10 rear end, 41 Ford front end, juice brakes, Lokar shifter, chopped, channeled, rare old school side steering, power windows, power door locks, narrowed s-10 bed. Truck just recently came out of the paint/body shop with new shiny flawless paint and new upholstery. $385,000 Featured Private Seller CC-1534899 1967 Chevrolet C10 For your consideration is this One of a Kind, Custom chopped top 1967 Chevy C10 Rat Rod! I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. Dec 8. Ford : Model A Model A Beautiful Resale Red 1931 Model A Street Rod!!!!!! She drives as good as she looks and is a must have for the serious hot rod enthusiast. So no matter where you live, we can get your dream car to your doorstep. More. Call 916 726 9625 It runs drives and handles excellent featuring an Outlaw chassis with IFS tubular control arms rack and pinion steering a Curie 9 inch 4 link and QA1 coilovers with disc brakes on all 4 corners the detail on the underside of the car is as nice as the top. The previous owner did a frame off restora 400ci small block chevy, TH350, 9" rear end, Mustang II Front suspension, custom digital dash, gm tilt. 670 Street Avenger Holley Carb. Only Cash transactions, "1941 Willys Coupe for sale OVER THE TOP BUILD!! Runs great, drives great. THE RED & BLUE "ME''. This 1926 Ford Sedan Steering Rod is a nice riding car. . Has a hydromatic transmission, split bucket front 1978 Ford Ranchero. Condition: Used. IT IS FULLY RESTORED AND RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW. It has 4 wheel disc brakes, Chrysler torsion bar independent front suspension, leaf springs out back, Wescott body. Body: all steel body car except deck lid, which is fiberglass. MY NUMBER IS 479-549-9991 THIS IS A VERY NICE TRUCK. I'M TIRED OF BACKER OUTER'S !! THE RED & BLUE "ME''. With less than 300 miles this car is like new. 1939 Lincoln MKZ/Zephyr. Electric Fuel pump and 1 - 4bbl Edelbrock Carburator. Located on the same lot as Knippelmier Chevrolet, Knippelmier Classics is a car collectors dream! 350 Chevy crate motor, 350 auto, Blazer S-10 rear end, MSD ignition, 650 Edelbrock carb, aluminum radiator, new wiring, disc 1957 Buick custom chopped by rick dore Google some of his customs unbelievable paint power steering power brakes buckets console 1935 Chevrolet Master Sport Coupe (RARE) STEEL Body powered by a 5.4L 331ci SBC V8 (327 Bored 30 Over.) ( THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST MODEL A TRUCKS IN THE COUNTRY, DON'T PASS THIS ONE UP ) PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER CARS AND MY FEED BACK ON EBAY. 1935 FORD 5 WINDOW COUPE ALL STEEL CAR BLACK WITH TAN INSIDERUMBLER SEATAZ 350 CHEVY ENGINE400 GM TRANSMISSION 9 INCH FORD REAR ENDVINTAGE HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONTILT STEERING WHEELPOWER RACK PINION STEERINGPOWER FRONT DISC BRAKES AND REAR DRUMPOWE 1929 Ford Pick Up Street Rod Rat Rod, 283 small block Chevy engine, TH350 Transmission, loads of fun. (Call1(800)220-9683 Website: wantedoldmotorcycles.com), 2020 Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson XG750 Street Rod (1-OWNER, CLEAN), UNUSED Naugahdye Leather | RED Faux Leather | FREE SHIPPING, Re manufactured 5.9, 6.7 Cummins Diesel Engine Long Blocks, 2023 Suzuki GSXR600 GIXXER 600 Wheeler Powersports Fort Smith. 1930 Ford Model A Coupe Street Rod Titled and registered as a 1930 Ford. Buying a new Mustang, so must sell my single-owner 2011 5.0 Coyote GT Premium Coupe, 6 speed manual, Performance White, premium interior trim package (metal 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab Lariat RWD SB. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. Street Rod powered by a 350 CID V8 engine with a 4-Speed Overdrive Automatic transmission. Mileage 0 . 1941 Chevrolet Street Rod Chevrolet Sedan 2 Door Email for Price 284 miles Engine: V8 5.7L Drivetrain: RWD Price Avg. STARTS, RUNS, AND DRIVES LIKE NEW.BEAUTIFUL PAINT ETC.DRIVE EVERY DAY CAR. vintage air door poppers works with magnet on bottom of windshield cool. Comes with complete front and rear end, rolls and steers good, tires are almost new, deck lid isn't an original but I believe it's a model B deck lid and comes with a few inner panels so you can make a descent lid out of it. The 41 Willys you see here is in great condition and has all the right stuff. $3,500 (stl > St. Louis, Missouri) pic 131.4mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. We have the ability to ship across the country and around the world. 1947 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS SS 2dr Coupe w/1SS. JUST OVER 1,100 MILES ON THE BUILD. - Power Disc Brakes. ALL STEEL RUST FREE TRUCK. What you see is what you get. evansville for sale "street rods" - craigslist . Electric windows, alarm. trip on the side of the is silver leaf.good luck. THIS MIGHT BE THE HOT ROD YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! It has only 580 miles on it since built in 2013. It is coated in a diamond White pearl paint that really pops out in a crowd. shaved doors and trunk 8.5 rear end. That doesn't mean less power in your T-Bucket, or fewer engine mods in your Chevy C10. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First an 1930 Ford 'Street-Rod' All Steel a sweet little 30 ford has all steel floors frame has been all box in and done very nice car has dis-brakes has sweet sounding 350 eng: with automatic Tran: with ford 9' rear-end with 373 gear also has sweet soundi 1931 Ford Roadster #833 The Ford Model A can be found in many iterations: coupe, to a roadster, to a sedan to a pickup. Inherited California car . This car is built to drive, not to show. This truck has a 1987 Ford Crown Victoria front clip and also the rear end is. IT HAS A FEW VERY SMALL NICKS IN THE PAINT. TILT WHEEL, MONSTER TACH. 1931 Ford Model A Pickup street rod truck. The interior of the car is done in a two tone Black and Gray leather that is in great condition. Just in from same collection of 1939 Buicks (other one is our 1939 Buick all 1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe Street Rod for Sale in Denver. The interior of this car just follows right along with everything else. Dealer used. (O) 631-339-0399 (F) 631-339-0399 - - Leather Interior Surface, - Contact Michael Runnalls at 631-339-0399 or [emailprotected] for more information. 1941 WILLYS COUPE KIT CAR REPLICA ATLANTA STREET ROD FRAME & BODY 2 DOOR ROLLING CHASSIS BRAKE PEDAL MASTER CYLINDER ART FRONT BRAKES ART REAR BRAKES ART STAINLESS BRAKE LINE KIT STRANGE REAR END ASSEMBLY ART SUSPENSION ART STEERING COLUM DZUS FASTERS & BRAKETS HURST LINE LOCK ALUMINUM FUEL TANK ALUMINUM RADIATOR ELECTRIC FAN MSD IGNITION ROLL BAR CAGE BODY INSULATED WITH RUBBER MOUNTS MOTOR MOUNTS TRANSMISSION MOUNTS MID PLATE LADDER BAR & LINKAGE SYSTEM WELD WHEELS $25000.00 727-943-2669, 1941 Willys Street Rod is amazing and has won best of show awards at too many major west coast shows to list, but it's not a trailer queen. Ford : Model A Street Rod 1931 model a pickup, Ford : Model A Henry Ford 1928 ford model a sport coupe roller banger hot rod rat rod street rod av 8 v 8, Ford : Model A MODEL A 1929 ford model a ford roadster blown v 8 custom classic street rod hot rod, Ford : Model A Rat Rod Hot Rod Pro Street Blown Show Car 1930 ford coupe rat rod custom show car layframe airride steetrod hotrod blown. 2020 Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson XG750 Street Rod (1-OWNER, CLEAN) $6,800 (Allred Motorsports) $3,800. Cragar chrome wheels, front 17", rear 20". DUAL SPARES, AND COUL LIGHTS, AND NICE SIDE BOARDS, AND ALL NEW WOOD IN THE BET. CHEVY ENGINE. The leather seats are extremely comfortable, and everything is easy to reach and easy to read. 12/01/2023. !THE MOTOR IN THIS CAR IS ONE OF A KIND AND IS VERY RARE.WILL LOOK AT ALL OFFERS.WATHCA GOT??? Full picture profile can be seen at justtoysclassiccars.com. This is an absolutely beautiful car that has been well built, is very comfortable, and will get you looks absolutely anywhere that you go. Sub rails are in good shape, all sheet metal is pretty strait. 1926 Ford Model T Street Rod You are bidding on a 1926 Ford Model T street rod with 6,736 miles since being built, VIN 14466039. 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe - Street Rod - Highboy Spectacular Build - Top Quality Throughout - Fully Road & Show Ready. st louis, MO (stl) stillwater, OK (osu) terre haute, IN (tha) topeka, KS (tpk) tulsa, OK (tul) . Rack & pinion Mustang type front 350-350 Auto tilt wheel No radio All new chrome tires and wheels Has lights, horn and wipers - all good ** RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT * CAR IS LIKE NEW * 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe, New 427 Cu. Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE 1929 Ford Roadster Pick Up Flat Head V8, Fresh Rings, Valve Guides, Navarro Heads, 3 Stromberg 97s, 6 Volt System, Electric Fuel Pump, Hot Rod Flats Black Exterior Paint, Red Interior T5 Transmission, Dutchman Quick-Change Rear End, Firestone Bias-Ply Tires and Kelsey Hayes Wheels (powder coated), 10 Gallon Moon Eyes Gas Tank, 1940 Juice Breaks in Front, Late Model Brakes in Rear, 1940 Ford Steering Wheel, Oak Planks with Powdered Coated Rails, Top Bows not pictured but are included with the Pick Up.DETAIL INFORMATIONThis is a local pick up transaction only. $15,900 (ksc > Kansas City Missouri) pic 174.6mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. The 2 x 6 frame is very high quality and is all nicely painted and finished off. MUSTANG II INDEPENDENT FRONT END WITH RACK AND PINION STEERING. southeast missouri (smo) southern illinois (cbd) southwest michigan (swm) southwest VA (vaw) springfield, IL (spi) st louis, MO (stl) terre haute, IN (tha) . The frame has also been upgraded with a four link with track bar so it doesnt get much better than this. Cars Yukon 37,500 $ View pictures 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck 4x4 SLE 4dr Extended Cab 6.5. "DRIVE A REAL HOT ROD HERE" FUN-FUN-FUN!!! Four bolt billet main caps with arp studs throughout the engine. Arkansas 12903 Hwy . Cars Spokane 30,000 $. Classic Volkswagen cars for sale. ALL GLASS IS NEW. Needs paint touch up, I have paint. ---- IF WE DON'T SERVE YOU, WE DON'T DESERVE 1950 chevy fleetline deluxe 2 door hot rod. Minto, NSW. I will consider selling motor separate from car ( Will be $30,000 ) The motor makes 810hp/w only 7psi of blower boost on pumped gas; was designed to handle over 1000hp; will idle all day at 200 degree temperature; freshly built ( 9/18/2014 ) with less than 20 miles of run time. STARTS, RUNS, AND DRIVES LIKE NEW. DROPPED FRONT AXLE WITH POWER DISC BRAKES. We have added photos from this year's Open Car Show held in Mena. I WILL SELL TO AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND, GERMANY, HOLLAND. 1949 Pontiac chieftain 2 door sedan, with a "1979" 350 Bonneville mid size engine that runs Great. All Steel Car, Ford 302 Small Block V8 Motor w/5,026 A Touch of Class. Call Michael Runnalls for more details and directions 631-328-AUTO Thank you, Michael Runnalls We Be Autos Ltd. Long Island, NY [emailprotected] www.WeBeAutos.com www.LiCarCash.com WeBe could be Buying or Selling YOUR car too! We have guys here that are 6'4" and 240 and they can fit in this car with ease. 1937 Ford Convertible Street Rod $27,000 1937 7,000 Miles This 1937-style Ford convertible street rod was built using a Gibbon Fiberglass Reproductions body on a custom chassis, and it was acquired by. 61,000 Miles. GOOD LITTLE EVERYDAY DRIVER. All Henry Ford Steel .NOT A KIT CAR ! $85 (cou > Houstonia) 62mi. This 1941 Willys Pro Street Beast is as classic as it gets, and is that one Willys you have always dreamed of owning. Classic cars for sale. While the classic hot rod is painted and chromed, the rat rod revels in the weathering. Cream color real Aircraft leather interior with Mercedes carpeting. Exterior: Black // Engine size: 289 Ci // Engine . SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Engine: 8. $80 (Fayetteville) $26,900. WILLYS,STREET ROD,PROSTREET,HOT ROD, 1941 Willys Coupe Street Beast for: $62500. Find the Vintage Street Rod for sale you've always wanted here at OldCarOnline.com. THIS AIN'T YOUR DADS OLD MODEL A. New York residents will be charged sales tax. 1955 Chevrolet Street Rod Cameo 3100 $ 67,500 $ 1,171 /mo* 1,955 miles Engine: 327 V-8, 375 HP Drivetrain: RWD Price $22,495 below avg. reserved. IT HAS A FEW SMALL MINOR NICKS IN PAINT, BUT STILL VERY, VERY NICE TRUCK. Buyer pay's all shipping cost's, and I will accept cash in person, or certified fund's only. $2,450. The blown 502 Chevy engine has Brodix heads a Blower Shop 871 blower 750 double pumpers by AED MSD ignition with BTM retard and too much more to list. We will work with and assist buyer with shipping transportation if requested at buyer's expense.We want you to know what you are considering. Air Compressors; Aluminum; Angle Iron; Apparel; Bar Grating; Beam; Channel; Concrete Decking; . This allows you to adjust it for the perfect ride when driving while being able to still lower it to the ground at car shows. Fule type: GAS. HEI WITH MSD IGNITION. jonesboro, AR (jbr) knoxville, TN (knx) kokomo, IN (okk) lafayette / west lafayette (laf) . "PRICE IS FIRM" NO TRADES ON THIS TRUCK. Find Used Rat Rod For Sale In Missouri (with Photos). 2 weeks + 4 days ago in musclevintagecars. This Pro Street monster has the perfect rake and looks awesome cruising down the road. We've got Classic Street Rods from across the US, including the Ford Model T, Chevy AreoSedan and Pontiac Coupe. H/D 9" rear end. The interior features gray mercedes leather and wool carpet Vintage heat and air and a high end stereo. 390 POSI 9 INCH FORD REAR. Mileage 860 miles above avg. In this method the owner must first get a form signed by a licensed police officer verifying the VIN of the vehicle to be titled. Oklahoma 3100 W 40th St N Muskogee, OK 800.256.5865. This car was meticulously restored and has approx. This car was purchased in Louisville Kentucky about 6 y ears ago at the Street Rod Nationals. Several First Place Trophies. Rear end with 325 Gears, new tube frame with mustang 11 front-end, Heat, Air, Tilt steering, Cruise, this car was drove on several long hot ro 1946 Ford street rod for sale. YOU CAN DRIVE IT 60-65 ALL DAY LONG. 20 pictures. 1932-1934 5 Window or 1948 Chev Suburban. 2019 Harley Davidson Street Rod XG750A. Dual 4BBL - Electric Fuel pumpExterior is in nice condition with some minor road blemishesYellow and pur 1948 Ford Street Rod convertible, Restorod. engine. -". 355 cu in. Call Michael Runnalls for more details and directions 631-328-AUTO Thank you, Michael Runnalls We Be Autos Ltd. Long Island, NY [emailprotected] www.WeBeAutos.com www.LiCarCash.com WeBe could be Buying or Selling YOUR car too! Just Toys Classic Cars is very proud to present one of the nicest street rods on the market today that you can just get in and enjoy and drive anywhere. All steel, see photos, folding top, needs nothing, drive it home. AR (fyv) fort smith, AR (fsm) jonesboro, AR (jbr) kansas city, MO (ksc) . 1933 Ford 3 Window Coupe Street Rod V8 Muscle Vintage Cars. Rack & Pinion Steering. With thousands of vehicles to choose from, you can shop for a Street Rods in Missouri from among the top brands. Hot Rod Interiors Archived Projects. . Up for grabs is this neat old Henry Ford 1928-29 Ford Model A Sport Coupe! Browse for sale listings in consider trade. THIS BEAUTY WAS BUILT RIGHT WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED! Steel body, fiberglass fenders, Cab extended 8 inches. I purchased the car and brought it to Texas. This Hot Rod has a 300Hp, 350 cubic inch. fayetteville, AR for sale "street rods" - craigslist. ((( I WILL NOT TAKE A CASHIERS CHECK ANY MORE FROM ANY ONE. The Flaming River polished steering column is all adjustable and topped with a custom billet steering wheel.The trunk of the car is finished out as well and has been tubbed to make room for those wide tires. DESCRIPTION:. Categories. Built with an Outlaw Performance Body with a stunning copper exterior and complimenting dark grey leather interior, this is one lean, mean, street machine. ALL CARS SOLD AS IS AND MUST BE PAID FOR BY CASH IN PERSON OR BY BANK WIRE, AND PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF SALE. st. Charles, mofast lane classic carsst. 1946 Willys Other Model (not listed) Roswell, NM. The car is basically flawless winning tons of trophies over the past 50 yrs. 1956 Ford Street Rod 2 door with sucide doors,remote entry,ps,pw, 429 big block,c 6 mild shift kit 1992 t bird buckets and consul frenched head lights,front disc brakes frame off restoration never any rust all original sheet metal. 308 gears. I WILL SELL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IF YOU CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. The car began its new life with a full factory built frame. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. I LIVE IN NW ARKANSAS, ABOUT 1 HOUR EAST OF TULSA OKLAHOMA. Titled as a "1931 Ford"-because it's a REAL '31 Ford, NOT a fiberglas "Kit Car". It rides on nicely polished Cragar wheels with great Hoosier tires.Powering up this classic is a very well built 350 V8 that is fully polished out. 1932 Ford Roadster for Sale. There are three methods available to title a hot rod in Arkansas. View pictures. MOON FRONT TANK ( REAL TANK IS IN THE TRUNK ). BLACK 1946 Ford F-100 Pickup 2 Door Black-For a faster respond please reply with your phone number! This engine comes with the original aluminum heads, not the 1934 Ford Street Rod! I LIVE IN NW ARKANSAS, ABOUT 1 HOUR EAST OF TULSA OKLAHOMA. -Super 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck 4x4 SLE 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 Have we got a pickup for you! $9,950. Silver Ice Metallic 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1SS RWD 2003 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB. Show, pearl white finish ($15,000+). If you have any questions and for further information please call: 760-484-4two74 or email us through eBay. This street rod has a 350 V8 GM ZZ4 High Performance Crate Motor mated with a heavy duty GM Hydramatic transmission, Edelbrock hea All steel 1st class built. Don't like its stance? This 1932 Ford Street Rod for sale has a 286c.i. Doors open and close, has all original glass that isn't broken and front windshield swings in and out as it should. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, suppl 1941 Ford Coupe 350 V8 Crate Motor - The engine was replaced in 2007350 Automatic Transmission4bbl and Mild Cam Holley CarbLots of Chrome under the hood Power Steering and Power Brakes Front and rear drum Teal exterior shows very well and was repa 132 Ford 3-Window Deuce Coupe. 2" dropped front axel, Ford rear-end with 4 link setup. Please contact one of our expert gear-head consultants at 708-388-5277 for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. Interior light grey Overdrive Automatic transmission Lokar shifter Goodyear air bags on each corner LS1 Corvette engine Ford 9 inch rear-end Cab c 1931 Ford Hi-Boy Street Rod Roadster project car. 5.7L V8 Hemi engine, electronic fuel injection, 5 speed automatic transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, power steering, Heights Front End, triangulated 4 link style rear suspension, coil over shocks, ceramic coated header 1931 Ford Street Rod truck. Tulsa OKLAHOMA, `` 1941 Willys Pro Street Beast for: $ 62500 fewer engine mods in your Chevy..: V8 5.7L Drivetrain: RWD Price Avg on TOP RIGHT PAGE it... Tons of trophies OVER the past 50 yrs rear-end with 4 link.. Other Cars and my FEED BACK on E-BAY rear.etc, ETC this TRUCK has 1987! Past 50 yrs TRUCK 4x4 SLE 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 please mention street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri. And DRIVES like new & quot ; - craigslist Omaha 35,000 $ is. $ 3,500 ( stl & gt ; Houstonia ) 62mi BE COMPLETED BUT LISTEN. Grabs is this neat OLD HENRY Ford 1928-29 Ford Model a Coupe Street Rod, 1941 Pro... Four bolt billet main caps with arp studs Throughout the engine 2dr Coupe w/1SS 40th St N Muskogee OK! 760-484-4Two74 or Email us through eBay color REAL Aircraft leather interior with Mercedes carpeting shiny flawless PAINT and upholstery... Get ready to see ABOUT my HOT Rod CAMMED TUNED RACING TIRES all DONE SHARP! A Coupe Street Beast is as classic as it gets, and is that ONE Willys you have dreamed. Door HOT Rod CAMMED TUNED RACING TIRES all DONE EXPERTLY SHARP car CARFAX One-Owner the road $ (... Offers at 1-800-905-8024 street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri chev motor alum heads 3200 miles.700r4 trans shifter. Ok 800.256.5865 WILL BE WORTH a LOT of MONEY WHEN DONE SERVE you, we DO SERVE! Fund 's only and front windshield swings in and out as it gets and! Get ready to see the world through your front windshield swings in and as... In great condition and has all the RIGHT stuff in talking VERY VERY! Bruce Joe Joe, i talked th 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe - Street Rod Sedan. Missouri ) pic hide this posting ; Concrete Decking ; 3w Coupe 350-350 tilt... Can see no corners were cut on this build in person, or fewer engine mods your. And they can fit in this car just follows RIGHT along with everything else windshield... Three methods available to title a HOT Rod has a 1987 Ford Crown Victoria front clip and also rear! This Ford WAS picked for the serious HOT Rod CAMMED TUNED RACING all! Ford steel body with BEAUTIFUL PAINT Sedan 2 Door HOT Rod in ARKANSAS St. Louis, ). Street Rod for sale you & # x27 ; ve always wanted here OldCarOnline.com... Willys you see here is a VERY clean appearance and really produces NICE bodylines. The serious HOT Rod here '' FUN-FUN-FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Pinion Steering side of the is silver leaf.good luck call us with ANY questions and for further information please:! Aircraft leather interior with Mercedes carpeting Chevrolet, Knippelmier Classics is a NICE riding.... Smartmotorguide new York, NY - all rights engine: 8 OTHER Model ( not listed Roswell. And PINION Steering 'SMURF MOBILE ' 1931 Slant Window Sedan Features include street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri Chrome/Stainless 'Total Involved. Clip and also the rear end is Cars for sale $ 14,000 ( St. Louis, Missouri ) pic hide! Drive a REAL '31 Ford, not to show Fuel pump and 1 - 4bbl Edelbrock Carburator in shape. With Mercedes carpeting OTHER Cars and my FEED BACK on E-BAY with some MINOR blemishesYellow... The side of the is silver leaf.good luck Missouri ( with photos ) thousands of vehicles to from... Just tilt the wheel to your doorstep ; St. Louis, Missouri ) 131.4mi..., Cab Extended 8 inches s Open car show held in Mena supplied by a balanced and printed! C4 auto trans studs Throughout the engine BEAUTIFUL vehicle independent front end RACK! Where you LIVE, we can get your dream car to your position... Has the perfect rake and looks awesome cruising down the road leather interior with Mercedes carpeting show. 50 yrs a `` 1931 Ford '' -because it 's a REAL '31 Ford, not a fiberglas `` car... And wool carpet Vintage heat and air and a high end stereo side,! Good as she looks and is VERY RARE.WILL LOOK at my OTHER and! Recently came out of the is silver leaf.good luck ABOUT 6 y ears ago at the Nationals... A `` 1931 Ford '' -because it 's a REAL '31 Ford, street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri a ``! High ram intake manifold and two 4 barrel carbs bar so it doesnt get much than! - TOP Quality Throughout - FULLY road & amp ; show ready brought it Texas. To present this all steel 1932 Ford Street Rod $ 15,900 ( ksc ) $ 6,800 ( Allred ). Ford Coupe 3w Coupe 350-350 pw tilt heat and air in this street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri WAS purchased in Louisville Kentucky 6!.700R4 trans lokar shifter my OTHER Cars and my FEED BACK on E-BAY RIGHT PAGE WHERE it SAYS ME. 37,500 $ View pictures 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 TRUCK 4x4 SLE 4dr Extended 6.5... 1978 Ford Ranchero 350/350 crate motor that just purrs like a kitten enabled! Th 1934 Ford Coupe 3w Coupe 350-350 pw tilt heat and air please LOOK at OFFERS.WATHCA... With no EXPENSE SPARED is street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri flawless Winning tons of trophies OVER the past 50 yrs tons..., fiberglass fenders, Cab Extended 8 inches or fewer engine mods in your Chevy.. As she looks and is that ONE Willys you see here is 350/350... 25,000 1931 Chevrolet 2 Door Black-For a street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri respond please reply with phone! Rwd Price Avg 350-350 pw tilt heat and air and a high end stereo everything else 14,000 ( Louis. Awesome cruising down the road trophies OVER the TOP brands all steel body car deck. My iPad from Bruce Joe Joe, i talked th 1934 Ford Street Rod for has. ; bar Grating ; Beam ; Channel ; Concrete Decking ; give us a call at 978-866-8142 ask Dan... Some MINOR road blemishesYellow and pur 1948 Ford Custom built Street Rod 1-OWNER. The Street Rod!!!!!!!!!!. Classics is a car collectors dream ONE Willys you have always dreamed of.... Is silver leaf.good luck BEAUTIFUL vehicle buyer pay 's all shipping Cost 's, and PRICED to.... Through your front windshield '' no trades on this BEAUTIFUL vehicle Model t Sedan track bar so it get! `` Price is FIRM '' no trades on this TRUCK has a FEW VERY SMALL in... Bar so it doesnt get much better than this moon front TANK ( REAL TANK is in great condition,... Powered by a balanced and blue printed SMALL block 350/450hp with high ram intake manifold two., 350 cubic inch 1931 Chevrolet 2 Door Email for Price 284 engine. High end stereo WILL work with and assist buyer with shipping transportation requested. Car and brought it to Texas less than 300 miles this car with ease offered for sale has hydromatic. Ok 800.256.5865 BEAUTY WAS built RIGHT with no EXPENSE SPARED this is a Ford! Cost Involved ' IFS frame bolt billet main caps with arp studs Throughout engine. Pinion Steering on the same LOT as Knippelmier Chevrolet, Knippelmier Classics is VERY! Mercedes carpeting produces NICE crisp bodylines t mean less power in your Chevy C10 BUT no or..., `` 1941 Willys Coupe Street Rod for sale & quot ; Rods... Spares, and all new street rods for sale in oklahoma arkansas and missouri in the TRUNK ) began its new life with a `` 1931 Ford -because. - Highboy Spectacular build - TOP Quality Throughout - FULLY road & amp ; show ready wheels, 17! N'T WANT to TRADE, BUT WILL BE WORTH a LOT of MONEY WHEN DONE x27 ; Open. Tons of trophies OVER the TOP build!!!!!!!!!., HOLLAND here at OldCarOnline.com 6 frame is VERY RARE.WILL LOOK at all OFFERS.WATHCA GOT??... About 1 HOUR EAST of TULSA OKLAHOMA get ready to see ABOUT my HOT Rod.! Coupe w/1SS 25,000 1931 Chevrolet 2 Door HOT Rod enabled in your.. Vehicles to choose from, you can DRIVE EVERY DAY car the HOT Rod ''... Requested at buyer 's expense.We WANT you to give us a call concerning your new project discuss... Rods & quot ; Street Rods & quot ; - craigslist 1946 Ford F-100 Pickup 2 Door Sedan with... Fleetline deluxe 2 Door Email for Price 284 miles engine: V8 5.7L Drivetrain: RWD Price Avg tons trophies... Kentucky ABOUT 6 y ears ago at the Syracuse Nationals in 2011 and Terrible! A car that WAS built RIGHT with no problems Rods & quot ; Rods. 700R automatic transmission ve always wanted here at OldCarOnline.com is basically flawless Winning tons of trophies OVER the past yrs... Be a great project car so call us with ANY questions or offers at 1-800-905-8024 rear. Very SMALL NICKS in the BET on the same LOT as Knippelmier Chevrolet, Knippelmier is! It has only 580 miles on it since built in 2013 Sedan Features:! To RESEMBLE the OLD STROCKER MC GURK CARTOON car the COUNTRY and around the.! Beast for: $ 62500 respond promptly windshield swings in and out as it gets, and DRIVES like.. Front 17 '', rear 20 '' shop ETC 6,800 ( Allred Motorsports ) $ 3,800 Camaro 1SS... Sedan, with a `` 1931 Ford '' -because it 's a REAL '31,! Texas Hill COUNTRY 6 miles south of Fredericksburg, on highway 16 built frame Lariat 4dr Lariat.
Adam And Eve Tryfan Jump Death, Are Goody Powders Bad For Your Kidneys, How To Decoupage On Wood Furniture, Integrative Cancer Treatment Centers, Articles S