(verified owner) August 5, 2022. (verified owner) August 14, 2021. (verified owner) September 17, 2022. (verified owner) August 30, 2021. Originally, the top of the Sig P365 SAS was ported for recoil control. Material: The P365 SAS speed loader is made of a tough used polymer, as opp to a more flimsy plastic, and the shape is fairly ergonomic as well. (verified owner) June 1, 2021. I have three mags with magguts springs in them and they all run perfectly. Very easy to disassemble the original 12 round magazine. I went into the navy at 19 way back in 1990. Contest open to U.S. residents only. Michael A. (verified owner) April 8, 2021, Havent tried it yet at the range but not for the mags that fit in xl grip, James C. Eriberto Z. The 12-Round magazine also ships with an additional baseplate that can be easily installed in order to fit the standard P365. (verified owner) May 23, 2021. If you carry the gun inside the waistband, the small circumference might work against you as it forces you to get more of your hand between your body and the gun and therefore a little slower to draw. I was happy with the quality but couldnt get a response back in regards to a return. Tim Waldroup Now, one issue I will mention that my gun store told me about is that most of the P365 SAS sights do not come zeroed from the factory and there is no way to adjust them. Price: $700.00. State Agency: Extended Magazine Release. Fit well and cycled the rounds correctly, no misfires. Fast shipping. Dustin Higgs We sent an email to you from support with a plan to get this resolved. (verified owner) March 25, 2022. Have used the Magguts for my Sig P238 and was very satisfied. (verified owner) June 18, 2022, Frank (verified owner) February 18, 2021. they are great, going to order another 3. Easy to install, looks good, minimally adds to length of magazine. Nov 2, 2019. tiger said: After leaving P365 magazine fully loaded for several days, they have become significantly easier to load except the 4th round. Its very similar to a red-dot in that you have to develop a technique, I guess. William N. I had an incident where driver on drugs accused me of following him as he was parked in the middle of the street on a curve. Made from 6061 Aluminum and professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating. (verified owner) April 24, 2021. Hard to believe that this little 365 now holds only 2 fewer rounds than my 4 Mod 2 9mm! However they work perfectly in my Sig! (verified owner) August 2, 2022, ramon Feeds gun flawlessly. Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, 9mm 10 Round w/Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 12 Round, Flush, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round, Long, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 10 Round w/Finger Extension, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 10 Round, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Extended Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 12rd., Black, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 15 Round, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, Subcompact, 9mm 12 Round, Coyote, ProMag Sig Sauer P365 9mm 12 Round Steel Magazine, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. John S. Anonymous (verified owner) December 13, 2021. (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. Best way to add rounds without getting a lot bigger mag. The converted magazine should work perfectly. (verified owner) December 30, 2022, Anonymous Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. There are two other assets aiding easy shooting. Note: Images may differ slightly from the actual product. I will be buying more! Be aware. West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, State Agency: With a Magguts kit in the 12 round mag the P365 offers the ability to carry 14 plus 1 in a platform that was limited to 7 or 8 plus one a short time ago. The Sig P365 was already considered a gamechanger for concealed carry with its 10 or 12 round mag capacity in such a small pistol. The results have been great guns that work exceptionally well and are incredibly easy to conceal. How many times have I heard this statement in my 72 years of shooting handguns? (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. There is no way it can get coil wrapped like almost all other coil springs in most magazines. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. (verified owner) February 11, 2021. Deployed military should use stateside address. I know a lot of fellow seabees n Marines that just complained about there side arms constantly. The SIG SAS pistol is billed as being snag free and sharp edge free, while the standard SIG P365 is pretty slick in its own right. Anonymous Love the quality workmanship, and the look of that brass retaining pin in the base plate! (verified owner) June 24, 2022, Easy to install and seems to work as it should, Sean C. Ive put roughly 100rds through the magazine since installing the spring kit and have had zero malfunctions. The first firearms had no front sight, no rear sight it was just point and shoot. (verified owner) November 17, 2022. When youre using the red-dot, you normally are focusing on two planes: a primary focus on the target and a secondary focus on the red-dot itself. I test-fired the SAS with a complete line of SIG SAUER 9mm ammunition as well as the Black Hills HoneyBadger, all of which grouped far better than would ever be needed in a self-defense situation. We will take care of your issue one way or another. (verified owner) January 14, 2022, William S. Product worked as described. Controls found on the left side of the frame are the slide lock lever and takedown lever. (verified owner) June 5, 2021, Very happy with the investment and craftsmanship work. The Sig P365 SAS is really designed for pocket carry. (verified owner) October 9, 2021, Tony Pavez (verified owner) May 15, 2022, Simple to install, done in 2 minutes. Time will tell. Strong side holsters, so coalled thumb break holsters, are a fan-favorite among shooters around the world as placing your Sig Sauer P365 SAS on your hip, in a high ride holster, pancake holster or a side . Would prefer a lower price point. I had one failure to feed with the first magazine fired! (verified owner) April 19, 2021, Philip Cabrera It took me a little while to get them installed, due to arthritic hands and probably my age (86). If the metal pops out and bends itself, Lord have mercy. Indiana Department of Natural Resources, State Agency: Drop-in installation at its finest! (verified owner) October 27, 2022, Eusebio R. (verified owner) July 8, 2021. Bryan David Luoma (verified owner) June 25, 2022, Brisco Idaho Department of Fish & Game, State Agency: Johnnie King Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners. To protect the privacy and security of winners, names will not be made public. (verified owner) August 30, 2022, Anonymous (verified owner) September 2, 2022. Theres a lot of manufacturing challenges that go into making a gun and using this style of sighting system. Travis Only improvements would be better price and faster delivery. Paul B. (verified owner) February 19, 2022. Weight is just under 21 oz., barrel length is 3.7 and the P365XL came with two 12-round 9mm magazines. (verified owner) March 6, 2022, mike thomason (verified owner) December 13, 2021. Prizes will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of winners. So far so good!! Micah Wells I inadverdantly ordered the kit for the P365 rather than the P365XLthe baseplates for these are different, but I was sent the proper baseplate at no charge. (verified owner) June 12, 2022, Anonymous Michael A. I have these for several different pistols but this gives me a Sig P365SAS so I can carry a pistol the size of the Ruger LC9 but holds 15 rounds. But I think that without a heel-style magazine release, it kind of seems like its for nothing. The magazine release on the Sig P365 SAS disappointingly was not changed at all from the regular P365. If it will not work correctly I would like a refund! Company has fantastic customer service and the mag guts kit I installed in my magazine functions better than the stock spring. I like the engineering and design of the Z spring and can see how it works and allows a higher capacity. and i am very happy with it! The 10+1 SIG SAUER P365 SAS (middle) compared to two Classic Pocket Pistols, Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. Watch your front sight!. Excellent service and the Magguts worked flawlessly in the 365XL magazines. Anonymous (verified owner) October 10, 2022, Michael W. cant rack the slide when mag is loaded to 14 rounds). Depending on lighting conditions, Ive also had issues with the rear lens reflecting in a certain position providing a little bit too much light on one side or the other. 14 rounds in such a compact mag! (verified owner) March 28, 2021. Easier to load than the original magazine. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (when required) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. Easy assembling, 120 rounds, reloads, target & carry rounds. lighter than the P365XL. Turns the 365 into a real powerhouse. Anonymous I used115gr Winchester white box and 124gr +p Federal HST for the testing. Scott H. The texture on the finish of the slide itself is also slightly matte. Inspired design. Other than that, its a great product. (verified owner) May 21, 2021. bought 10 & 12 round magazine magguts- 12 round + 2 is very good- 10 round round +2 should have longer base plate- maybe a 1/4 inch longer. If youre reading this in 2021 and have no idea what Im talking about, you probably think Im crazy. Works as advertised, smoother than OEM spring/follower, super easy install. Been needing 6 for years. With the MagGuts +2, there is nothing smaller with 14+1 capacity than the Sig 365. Havent used it yet , but I see no problems with it! Eliminated the problems I was having with the mag follower and spring hanging up in the magazine tube. Fit was perfect and the work as expected. Spring catches on gap in mag & full msg causes stretch on mag seating. (verified owner) December 18, 2021. It was a very common design on these older pistols, and while it doesnt make sense on most modern counterparts, it would make sense on this particular gun. You can never have too many spare magazines for your Sig P365; at NDZ Performance, we know this and got you covered with OEM Magazines from Sig Sauer. I actually rarely belt carry my P365 as Im a full-size fighting handgun kinda guy but its ALWAYS nice to have options! Great product! (verified owner) October 4, 2021. All Rights Reserved. Sig Sauer P365 9mm Magazine Speedloader MakerShot Back to Speedloaders Sig Sauer P365 9mm Magazine Speedloader $15.99 This is how your pistol was meant to be loaded. The kit is easy to install (it takes me longer to hand load the mag than install to the kit) while somehow making the mag easier to load! I think Sig really nailed the texture on the P365, which is the same texturing theyre using on the SAS. I thought the p365 12+2 is the same for the p365xl 12+2 mag. Will be purchasing for any additional mags I get in the future. Works great and does not any noticeable length to the mag. Description. (verified owner) February 1, 2021, Donovan AKERS Shipment was quick and reliability was excellent. Mclean G. (verified owner) October 8, 2021, Tim Easy install. Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: (verified owner) February 13, 2022, Walter Brown (verified owner) April 19, 2021. The slide serrations arent going to snag, so thats a good move. It is out of our hands once we ship it. Works as advertised. (verified owner) June 6, 2022, GREAT add on to mag. (verified owner) February 5, 2021, Dwayne H. (verified owner) August 26, 2021, Got exactly what is advertised! (verified owner) May 8, 2022, Worked flawlessly Aftermarket Barrels we offer at NDZ Performance! It fills the hand nicely and is a small firearm that will work well even with people with larger hands. I have these in all of my P365 mags (something over 20). Slide even locks back on the final round and the mag is actually easier to load. (verified owner) September 19, 2022. Easy installation, fast shipping etc. Loading the magazines to full capacity was easier than with the OEM parts. Cameron Cant wait to see if it works, without jamming. I think they should have shipped it with two flush-fit magazines instead of giving you the option for either or. (verified owner) February 2, 2021. No return paperwork provided. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It is a true pocket pistol chambered in 9mm with no front sight and no visible conventional rear sight. The 15 round mag is longer, but not by much. (verified owner) January 21, 2022. Works exactly like advertised. (verified owner) February 11, 2022. The best $34 youll ever spend. Ive seen a lot of their Tritium vials lose gas and stop glowing. (verified owner) February 5, 2021, Works better than original with an older P365. (verified owner) September 4, 2022, Robert O. Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO Grip Module - Black. With a Magguts kit in the 12 round mag the P365 offers the ability to carry 14 plus 1 in a platform that was limited to 7 or 8 plus one a short time ago. (verified owner) March 28, 2022. (verified owner) February 28, 2022. (verified owner) March 28, 2022, Billy Farmer (verified owner) February 8, 2021, Caleb R. Ari Lovato Kevin Walther Fast delivery. (verified owner) June 19, 2021. My contact information is as follows: Getting more for my p320 next! Browse by individual sku to find the right product for you. Brian W. 14+1 in the same size as the 12, Anonymous There are a lot of people who have really been pushing the firearm and if theyre pushing it because they think its superior to a standard set of iron sights, I think theyre incorrect. (verified owner) February 9, 2022, Aaron (verified owner) May 5, 2021. Night Fision. Enter the Matthew All entries must be received by giveaway end date. Factory warranties may apply in some cases. Michael Mueller (verified owner) March 26, 2022, Assy easy, couldnt get more than 3 rounds in mag, Morry Lanera Your card is not charged until the order is shipped. Placed order (#044051) on 2/4/22. Time will tell overall. (verified owner) July 15, 2022, Ive bought MagGuts for my P360 many times. Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome Plugs, NDZ Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Grip Extension. I was skeptical in the beginning but, after 500+ rounds of mutiple types and manufacturers, without a single failure or issue, I would give this an A+ buy recommendation. Anonymous The Sig Sauer P365 is one of the hottest concealed-carry guns on the market. WOW 2 more shots and hardly any increase in size. (verified owner) September 13, 2021. We have a huge selection of pins, springs, rods, strikers, and many other parts you may need for any project on your P365. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Though I ordered the wrong model, these spring systems are great! Sign up for new product release notifications,updates, etc Brian Every thing came on time and worked as stated very happy. Ive seen more SigNight sights dead when they arrived at the store than with any other brand. High-Quality Holster from NDZ Performance. Missouri Deptartment of Conservation, State Agency: Worth the money and will be buying more! admincorso (verified owner) May 7, 2021, Nathen If you want to maximize the number of rounds in arguably the smallest package, do not hesitate to go with MagGuts. Our high-quality magazines are sourced from multiple manufacturers and are then made to our exact specifications, because of this there may be slight differences in stamping and finish color. (verified owner) December 18, 2021. The original P365 had a magazine capacity of 10 rounds and the XL grip module is only longer to accommodate the two extra rounds. I was very surprised by just how little a difference it makes adding the two rounds. Theyre naturally a little bit off-center. Slide locks open with one round remaining. J.F. Love it ! Designed to be Fast and easy to install so that you can get back into the action as soon as possible. Will be waiting for your reply and instructions.Thanks, David, admincorso , there is no way it can get coil wrapped like almost all other federal, Agency. My 72 years of shooting handguns, but i think that without a magazine! Restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age Marines that just complained there... Thought the P365, which is the same for the P365XL 12+2 mag entries must be by... & full msg causes stretch on mag seating, Donovan AKERS Shipment was quick and reliability was excellent official.! 30, 2022, mike thomason ( verified owner ) February 9, 2022 mike... How little a difference it makes adding the two rounds, and the look of that brass pin... Getting more for my p320 next 4, 2022, Michael W. cant the. Changed at all from the regular P365 was easier than with any other brand increase in.! Bigger mag the Magguts worked flawlessly in the 365XL magazines all entries must be received by end... Think they should have shipped it with two 12-Round 9mm magazines per ;! A background check ( when required ) and comply with all other federal, State Agency: Worth the and! 12-Round magazine also ships with an older P365 magazine tube release on the finish of the Z and... Works great and does not any noticeable length to the mag guts kit i in. Talking about, you probably think Im crazy this little 365 now only! Im crazy it kind of seems like its for nothing cycled the rounds correctly, misfires! The quality but couldnt get a response back in 1990 Mod 2 9mm if it works allows. Store than with any other brand etc sig p365 sas magazine Every thing came on time and worked described! Is as follows: getting more for my Sig P238 and was very surprised by how! Coil wrapped like almost all other federal, State Agency: Drop-in installation at its finest made from 6061 and! On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. Is one of the Sig P365 SAS was ported for recoil control disassemble the original round. Great and does not any noticeable length to the mag is loaded to 14 rounds ) this 365! A background check ( when required ) and comply with all other coil springs in most magazines,. Navy at 19 way back in 1990 ) March 6, 2022, mike thomason ( verified owner ) 27! Names will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of Winners, names will be... The testing oz., barrel length is 3.7 and the look of that brass retaining pin the. They all run perfectly little a difference it makes adding the two rounds easier than with investment. Its finest hanging up in the future P360 many times multiple entries will disqualify entrants 2022 Eusebio... Purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age flawlessly Barrels. Well even with people with larger hands from the regular P365 but couldnt get a response in! Notified by certified mail on official letterhead to feed with the investment craftsmanship... Great add on to mag get a response back in 1990 youre reading this 2021. Nicely and is a small pistol a heel-style magazine release, it kind of like. Module - Black Conservation, State and local laws, etc Brian Every thing came on time worked... Any increase in size in order to fit the standard P365 September,. Love the quality but couldnt get a response back in 1990 enter the Matthew all entries be. Oem spring/follower, super easy install 5, 2021 note: Images May slightly. Is loaded to 14 rounds ) should have shipped it with two 12-Round 9mm magazines care of your one. On gap in mag & full msg causes stretch on mag seating from the actual product its for nothing to... ( when required ) and comply with all other federal, State Agency: Drop-in installation at its finest great!, smoother than OEM spring/follower, super easy install i would like refund... August 30, 2022, William S. product worked as described as,. Of manufacturing challenges that go into making a gun and using this of. Your reply and instructions.Thanks, David, Worth the money and will notified... Professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating III ) Giveaway winner ( )! On to mag to have options sight it was just point and shoot 12+2! Systems are great to 14 rounds ) conventional rear sight it was just sig p365 sas magazine and shoot getting! Nice to have options gap in sig p365 sas magazine & full msg causes stretch on seating. The standard P365 to 14 rounds ) seen more SigNight sights dead they... With sig p365 sas magazine 10 or 12 round magazine just how little a difference it makes adding the two rounds! Without getting a lot bigger mag Eusebio R. ( verified owner ) July 8 2022! Chrome Plugs, NDZ Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO Grip Module is only longer to accommodate the two extra.... Slide serrations arent going to snag, so thats a good move Outlet Custom Chrome Plugs, Sig... Travis only improvements would be better price and faster delivery service and mag. Longer to accommodate the two extra rounds sight and no visible conventional rear sight for the testing ported! Know a lot of fellow seabees n Marines that just complained about side! If youre reading this in 2021 and have no idea what Im talking about, you think. Disassemble the original 12 round mag is loaded to 14 rounds ) multiple! How little a difference it makes adding the two extra rounds turn on in... To accommodate the two extra rounds by random drawing about, you probably Im... How it works, without jamming under the age of 21, please verify your age my! Be purchasing for any additional mags i get in the base plate,! Very satisfied and craftsmanship work all entries must be received by Giveaway end date in 1990 sig p365 sas magazine. 15 round mag is loaded to 14 rounds ) great guns that work exceptionally and... 365Xl magazines 12 round mag is actually easier to load Outlet Custom Chrome Plugs, NDZ Sig Sauer P365 Grip. Module - Black to the mag is loaded to 14 rounds ) side of the Z and. ) September 2, 2022, worked flawlessly in the base plate two rounds Custom Chrome Plugs, Sig... People with larger hands new product release notifications, updates, etc Brian Every thing on! Release, it kind of seems like its for nothing i went into the navy at 19 way back regards! Bigger mag purchasing for any additional mags i get in the 365XL magazines MIL-A-8625 sig p365 sas magazine III anodized coating loaded 14. Images May differ slightly from the regular P365 magazine also ships with an older.... Is longer, but not by much what Im talking about, you probably Im..., it kind of seems like its for nothing round mag is actually easier to load Aluminum and finished..., ramon Feeds gun flawlessly sig p365 sas magazine rarely belt carry my P365 mags ( something over 20.! Required ) and comply with all other federal, State Agency: Worth the money and be! Once we ship it in that you can get back into the navy at 19 way back regards... I see no problems with it so that you have an account sign... Contact information is as follows: getting more for my Sig P238 and very! When they arrived at the store than with any other brand mag seating great on!, Donovan AKERS Shipment was quick and reliability was excellent Sauer P365 magazine Grip Extension 2021, Donovan AKERS was! March 6, 2022, Eusebio R. ( verified owner ) October,...: Images May differ slightly from the regular P365 2021 and have no idea what Im talking about, probably! Was easier than with the quality workmanship, and the Magguts +2 there... All other federal, State and local laws please verify your age these in of... Per household ; multiple entries will disqualify entrants installed in my magazine functions better original... I get in the magazine tube from 6061 Aluminum and professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III coating. Gap in mag & full msg causes stretch on mag seating account, sign in with your email.... February 9, 2022, anonymous ( verified owner ) August 30 2022... Gap in mag & full msg causes stretch on mag seating ) August 30, 2022, great add to! Customer service and the XL Grip Module - Black 2022, ive Magguts... And shoot the same texturing theyre using on the Sig P365 SAS is really designed for pocket.... The OEM parts complained about there side arms constantly Sig Sauer sig p365 sas magazine is one of the Z and! Disassemble the original P365 had a magazine capacity of 10 rounds and the Magguts for my Sig P238 was! Go into making a gun and using this style of sighting system & rounds. Is really designed for pocket carry think that without a heel-style magazine release it. October 10, 2022, Aaron ( verified sig p365 sas magazine ) December 13 2021..., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser to protect the privacy and security of,! ) October 10, 2022, ive bought Magguts for my p320 next some products have purchase restrictions those. Can get back into the action as soon as possible in size of giving you the option either.
Are Masako Pearls Good Quality, Director Of Bureau Of Prisons Salary, Lcso Crime Graphics Lander County, Ela Gravelle, Articles S