If you have multiple inputs and multiple speakers and need to update the heart of your system, you can't go wrong with this unit. Dust in hard-to-reach places is best removed with compressed air. Four dedicated speaker outputs ensure a straightforward connect-and . Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. You can now listen to your favorite albums, CDs, or DVDswhile the ballgame is on the radio in another room. Important information Legal Disclaimer Warranty does not cover misuse of product. Look at Ohms law; 4 pairs of 8 ohm speakers is a 2 ohm load, 4 pairs of 6 ohm is 1.5 ohms load, etc, this will cause any home type amp to run hot until it burns up. This amp has never clipped out and it has a really great sound range. Enter your phone number and we'll send you a download link. Features 400W total system power 100W x 4 for powerful sound. USD $200.78. It wants real 8 ohm speakers, Most speakers now days are 6 ohm or even 4 ohm, and that can be hard on the amp, especially if you are trying to drive them all at once. once you have 4 speakers going thats basically it, using the remaining channels simply "parallels" the speakers just like if you ran 2 speakers off the same jack, you end up damaging the flea powered amp unless you play the stereo at "Low levels" whatever that means. Sherwood RX-5502 4 channel receiver. Currently out of stock. Very nice stereo receiver. The unit sounds great and looks good too. 185.149.112.215 Sherwood RX-5502 400w multi- for sale. ); All products go through Radwell's rigorous quality assurance process; Radwell's engineering team offers services to upgrade or replace RQAUS1 products to RPMFN1 lines; Ships in 2-10 days to ensure Radwell' s Quality Assurance inspections if in stock; All RQAUS1 items purchased from Radwell International are covered by Radwell's industry-leading RQA 2-Year Warranty. I am thrilled with the sound and the 2 extra sets of speakers these can handle. Also, I can hook AV cords up to it from my PS2, DVD player, and my VCR. ng thousands. Come visit our New York City store in the Flatiron/Chelsea district. Got this receiver to drive two sets of Polk Audio bookshelf speakers. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. You can now listen to your favorite albums, CDs, or DVDs-while the ballgame is on the radio in another room. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2020. Sound is great. So far so good. Sherwood RX-5502 Multi-Source/Dual-Zone Receiver, Sherwood RX-5502 Multi-Source/Dual-Zone Receiver - Manual, Click here for full warranty and support information, 25-key remote control; allows for convenient operation, Large display; lets you easily view your song/artist data, Radio tuner; has the ability to pre-set up to 30 favorite stations, Box Size: I have audio equipment costing thousands. Performance & security by Cloudflare. I own two of these receivers one is used in our restaurant and pub where it drives 8 yamaha speakers which are also awsome BTW. Stereo Receiver - Black. Additional Product Features Headphone Jack Yes Input Sensitivity 220 Mv Hdmi No Built-In Display Type Fluorescent Output Power 100W > Hi Fi > Stereo Amplifier > Sherwood RX-5502. DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER, OUTPUT MODULE, 16 POINT RELAY, 2 AMP, 250 VAC, 24 VDC, DIN RAIL MOUNTI OUTPUT MODULE, RELAY OUTPUT MODULE, 16 POINT, AC/DC RELAY, 0-125 VDC, 120/240 VAC, DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER, POWER SUPPLY, 30 WATT, 120-240 VAC, 125 VDC, 24 VDC OUTPUT, SOLENOID VALVE, 4WAY, 2POSITION, 1/4INCH, TUBE, LIMIT SWITCH, PLUG-IN, SIDE ROTARY ACTUATOR, 10 AMP, 600 V, 1 NO / 1 NC, DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER, POWER SUPPLY, 2 AMP, 115/230 VAC, 50/60 HZ, LIMIT SWITCH, ROLL LEVER, 5/32 INCH, CONTROL VALVE, DIRECTIONAL, PNEUMATIC. I also picked up a Harmony IR remote and set it up so that I can control each receiver individually or as a group from anywhere in my home. I own two of these receivers one is used in our restaurant and pub where it drives 8 yamaha speakers which are also awsome BTW. You need a receiver with a "Zone 2" function. Wish it had optical in so I can hook to my tv. 3.6 (15 Reviews) . We can often offer a discounted price after displaying the MAP price to the user. This Sherwood multi-channel receiver can serve either as a freestanding tuner or as a receiver/amplifier stage for multimedia input from other home entertainment devices. Sherwood RX5502 100 Watt RMS Dual-Zone Stereo Receiver (Black)This is a brand new stereo receiver and an outstanding bargain opportunity. . USD $200.78. The RX-5502 is designed to provide complete stereo receiver control and amplification to two "zones" at the same time. RX-5502(A) 2007.5.17 9:15 AM 4 5 System Connections Do not plug the AC input cord into the wall AC outlet until all connections are completed. Out of stock. Replaced it with another and have had no issues. I took it into BB and they replaced it with no problem. The Polk speakers are rated at 8 ohms each. DONT BE FOOLED BY MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT! The Sherwood RX-5502 has a weight of 8850 g. What is the height of the Sherwood RX-5502? Because Radwell is not an authorized distributor of RQANS1 products, the Original Manufacturer's warranty may not apply. Sign up to receive exclusive offers in your inbox. Oversized orders that require delivery by truck do not qualify. The difference is that Sherwood has some subtle changes to the circuitry that make it sound fantastic! All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. I got this amp to be able to drive 4 sets of speakers, typically no more than 2 sets at a time. I recently moved into a new house that had built in speakers - 4 speaker pairs (8 total) with wires all coming out to one central location and wall mounted volume dials for each speaker pair. Will update review for reliability. Works great. Rating 3.6 out of 5 stars with 15 reviews. There is a slight heat problem with the receiver, it gets extremely hot after 2 minutes of operation, and by operation i mean just being turned on. Order this receiver online. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Dolby Atmos is a technology that ensures that the sound is reflected from the ceiling to where you are listening. Buy Surplus As . I hope it will last longer then my old system did. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2009. 254 4 5502 . This unit shares architecture with Insignia and Pioneer, as all receivers come from the same spot on the globe. Radwell sources these products through independent channels including resellers, the original manufacturer (not as an authorized distributor), and online marketplaces, allowing Radwell to obtain competitive buying rates; The products are genuine, new in box, and unused; The products may vary as to country of origin, accessories and other items included with the product, the language used on the packaging, parts and instructions, and the contents of any printed material; For quality assurance purposes, some products may not have a factory seal. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. I am thrilled with the sound and the 2 extra sets of speakers these can handle. You can now listen to your favorite albums, CDs, or DVDswhile the ballgame is on the radio in another room. was't sure about the new one, but i'am glad i had 150w speakers hooked to it. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I have had some issues with the system turning off on its own. Overview Whole-house audio is now easier thanks to Sherwood. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use & Sale | Help. This Sherwood RX-5502 receiver/amp is simply a good amp, those people who had problems were likely not paying attention to the ratings for speaker impedance. Needed a receiver that was 15 inches or less. I contacted sherwood about this, gave them a full description, and got some lame reply in return, of which i had already answered. Shop Sherwood 400W 4.0-Ch. Spent 3 hours identifying which speaker wires controlled each speaker as my house is pre-wired for indoor and outdoor sound. Your opinions and comments are valuable to us. Amazon.com: sherwood rx5502 1-16 of 118 results for "sherwood rx5502" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. . Excellent stereo! Sherwood America RX-5502 AM/FM Receiver RX-5502 Stereo Receivers Product information Warranty & Support Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? The amplifier is of a tried and true design having it's roots in older equipment like the NAD 3020, only using faster and more powerful output transistors. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. My audio tech says receiver is just junk. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can now listen to your favorite albums, CDs, or DVDs, and to radio tuner that comes with 30 preset stations. Menu. and i'am only using half of the channels so far. Many reliable sources, including the product manual and Sheerwood AU website, suggest the Sherwood RX-5502 only outputs 200W, not 400W. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. I would recommend this unit over a Cambridge Audio, Yamaha or HK receivers made today and frankly any other Sherwood with the exception of the S-7900A/8900A and S-7310. Looking for specific info? It's well worth the money. TigerDirect Business is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. I retailed Sherwood Audio for 15+ years and I wish they had these then, I could have sold a bunch. Nice Stereo Reciever. It does everything I need it to do. In-store pricing may vary. The Sherwood RX-5502 Multi Purpose 4-Channel Stereo Receiver is designed to provide complete stereo receiver control and amplification to two "zones" at the same time. RX-5502(A) 2007.5.17 9:15 AM 1. . manual Sherwood RX-5502. 168141355066, 72858912040, 8801102453853, 93279453943, 0093279453943, 0072858912040, 0932794539438, Power output per channel (20-20KHz@8 Ohm). Perfect solution for my problem !! View the manual for the Sherwood RX-5502 here, for free. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. I guess the timer program is not quite right. We were having a crowd over for Christmas eve dinner and my wife always likes to have Christmas music pumped through the house to enhance the atmosphere. User rating, 3.6 out of 5 stars with 15 reviews. This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked. Deals; Support & Services; . I was looking for a music only system and I found what I needed in this system. "C" and "D" is the other CHANNEL that does the same. It is also included with features like Sleep Timer, Bass and Treble Tone Controls. You can not beat the price for this quality of zone receiver. Because Radwell is not an authorized distributor of RQAUS1 products, the Original Manufacturer's warranty may not apply. For more information please see: Yes, you can do that. 100 watts x 4 in Multi-room mode. Frankly, If I could buy these cheap enough I would buy all I could get my hands on and sell the phono amp as a stand alone with a power supply of my own design! The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Make connections firmly and correctly. A volume above 80 decibels can be harmful to hearing. View the details on any product with the symbol and click the Lowest Price tag to view our additionally discounted price. This Sherwood RX-5502 receiver/amp is simply a good amp, those people who had problems were likely not paying attention to the ratings for speaker impedance. The RX-5502 is designed to provide complete stereo receiver control and amplification to two "zones" at the same time. It wants real 8 ohm speakers, Most speakers now days are 6 ohm or even 4 ohm, and that can be hard on the amp, especially if you are trying to drive them all at once. I have had some issues with the system turning off on its own. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIYs, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! THIS THING ROCKS. Few features I thought it should have like an MP3 connection would be nice. While I may not use it much the dual zone capability is a nice feature as you can listen to radio in Zone 1 and CD in Zone 2.. The take away is that if you listen to records, you can NOT beat this thing for the price they bring used. Quantity. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Sherwood owners to provide you with a good answer. 1-888-278-4437 . i'am replacing my 175watt sherwood amp from way back in the day, finally smoked it. Black. There are a lot of theater surround sound systems out there but I feel that they do not give you the sound that you can get from a stereo receiver.
Isabelle Katherine Yzerman, Articles S