Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. Read the obituary of Ronnie Kiddy (1954 - 2023) from Selmer, TN. 1. $ $$. As North Americas largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial, The services of Magnolia Funeral Home were used in the fall of 2011. Provider: Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer. Leo Teasdale passed away peacefully in his sleep at home at the age of 67. Joyce Kathryn Bertels was born on Jan 8, 1941, in Aurora, IL. The Funeral Finder flower shop offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and plants designed to fit any budget. If you want to share your thoughts about Shackelford Funeral Directors - Obituary Information, use the icons above to let others know if this information helped you find or make a decision about this business. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. TN, based on our estimates. She was the youngest of two Velma Wyke devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and dedicated church and community worker put on her Celestial garments on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 7:44 a.m. Browsing 1 - 10 Work with leading experts in the funeral and cemetery profession. room160 W Cypress Ave, Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right. Selmer, TN 38375. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Selmer. Free listing scan. In my early Quincy Alan Yarbro was born in Nashville, Tennessee on February 23, 1996 to Vicki Lynn Hopson and Herbert Lee Yarbro. All Obituaries Jan '23 Dec '22 Nov '22 Name Word JOYCE VALES FINGER Ms. Joyce Marie Vales was born Wednesday, March 08, 1944 in Fayette County, TN to the late Frank and Lillie Ray Manley. funeral homes Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer Add Photos Add a Memory Arnell Turnbo Arnell Turnbo's passing on Friday, January 13, 2023 has been publicly announced. We provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. He was united in marriage to Mary Katherine Franks on June 28, 1974. Price. You can click this link to create an obituary. Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer Tuesday, January 3, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory Billy H. Clayton Of Paragould Ar Billy Clayton Of Paragould Ar's passing on Saturday, December 31, 2022. http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=17D7A757C5BD4C69A1E33151BCD572D0&url=http://www.wafb.com/Global/category.asp?C=4182&c=v2ef2SW2MHDc9fTpiMX61AdBUCilZtlQkB-1QdesSH8&mk=en-us, http://www.shackelfordfuneraldirectors.com/, http://www.shackelfordfuneraldirectors.com/obituaries.php, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shackelford-Funeral-Directors/98189864591, http://www.shackelfordfuneraldirectors.com/obituary.php?client_id=4259. Why Work for Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer? Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. Call the Funeral Director at (731) 645-3481. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. Records of the Pulaski Funeral Home, arranged by date, with a name index. options and ask for general price lists. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shackelford-Funeral-Directors/98189864591, Welcome to Shackelford Funeral Directors Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Check with Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer about which type of funeral services and products the funeral home, mortuary or memorial chapel provide at their Selmer, Tennessee location. As a teenager I took a leap of faith and began to help my mother and father with my brothers and sisters. Ms. Joyce Marie Vales was born Wednesday, March 08, 1944 in Fayette County, TN to the late Frank and Lillie Ray Manley. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Are you familiar with funerals in Selmer, TN? How to Comfort Someone Who Is Grieving Through Text, Death Doulas: What are they and how to find one, How much does it cost to transport a dead body. One major way you can cut down on the cost of a funeral is to buy your own casket. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. Who Where Receive obituaries Bobby Wallace Holmes January 7, 2023 (91 years old) View obituary Linda Kinchen Miller January 6, 2023 (59 years old) View obituary Prices will vary She was 4th born of five children and is survived by her son Dennis S. Brewer and his wife Alison June Muir Brewer of Royal Wootton Bassett England, two brothers Drexel and Wayne Hendon of Memphis Tenn. and one sister Wanda Kaye Kirkman of Crump Tenn. See how your business appears on Google, Yelp, Facebook and other Search Engines. "Home of the Original Yellow Pages" OriginalYellowPages.com, Shackelford Funeral Directors - Obituary Information. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several Provider: Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer. What was the most unique funeral you've attended in Selmer? 160 Cypress Ave, Selmer, TN. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! A funeral service will be held on Monday, January 16th 2023 at 11:00 AM at the same location. Our staff is here to serve you in your time of need. Sophie Sue Prather, the youngest of four children, was born to Doris Mildred Moore Prather and Argie Dean Prather on Friday, January 23, 1948. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. He was called home on November 24, 2022 at the age of 26 years, 9 months, and 2 days. Leo served Dr. Sophie Sue Prather, devoted Christian, loving mother, grandmother, sister, educator, friend, cook, gardener, and community servant was called home to be with the Lord on Saturday, October 29, 2022. You may not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or other material that would violate the law. 160 West Cypress Avenue Selmer, Tennessee 38375, Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer provides funeral and cremation services to families of Selmer, Tennessee and the surrounding area. Work here? View All Obituaries | Join Obituary Email List. In the usual need for such a service it was rendered in a satisfactory. menu . Contact the Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer Funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs. We very much appreciate your feedback. She is also survived by many nieces, nephews, and extended family. Provider: Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer, Location: 160 Cypress Avenue, Selmer, TN 38375, If you want us to correct any data on this page, please contact us: [emailprotected]. God knows what is going on at this business and soon so will everyone else. If you want more information, check out this guide on getting help with funeral costs. on Ever Loved. Claim this page . Our staff is here to serve you in your time of need. Should you care to express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started. Visitation will be held on Saturday, January 14th 2023 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and on Sunday, January 15th 2023 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Shackelford Funeral Directors (Cypress Ave, Selmer, TN 38375). ", "Do not bring your loved one's to this business. REVIEWS. (931) 724-9132. Information varies from business to business. She graduated from Madonna Catholic High School in Aurora. Join Facebook to start connecting with Shackelford Funeral Directors. 2023 Selmer Mortuary. Shackelford Funeral Directors of Selmer - Ph. Dr. Sophie Sue Prather, devoted Christian, loving mother, grandmother, sister, educator, friend, cook, gardener, and community servant was called 2023 Selmer Mortuary. F. F. Mitchell & Mrs. Peral Mitchell, my Dad W.F. In my early childhood years I attended Old McNairy County School and then to McNairy Central High School. Cemeteries, in Selmer, are burial grounds observing the last rites of the dead. From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. Shackelford Funeral Directors 160 West Cypress Avenue Selmer, Tennessee 38375 (731) 645-3481 (731) 645-3482 selmer@sfdcares.com http://shackelfordfuneraldirectors.com Get Directions Additional Info Sending Flowers to Shackelford Tennessee Death Certificate Info Obituaries in Selmer, Tennessee General Price List available upon request Contact Information. . Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases when you use our links. three sisters, Lucille Howell of Bolivar, Linda Faye Bynum of Nashville, and Ann Gowdy of Selmer; six grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Selmer? Joyce was a very loving and caring wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. Records of the Shackelford Funeral Home, covering the years 1946-1950. The listings include the deceased's name, date of birth, date of death, burial date, place of death, place of interment, and inscription (husband of, son of, father of, etc.). A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Records of the Cox and Son Funeral Home for the years 1945-1958, arranged alphabetically, with a name index of all the names that appear on the records. of 10 Randel Lynnard Davis passed away on December 7, 2022 at the age of 50 years 0 months 19 days. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Select from these locations within 5 miles. Business history, services 104 Hill St, Waynesboro, TN. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Contact: 731-239-6333. He was a loving husband for 48 years, a devoted . So, we recommend that you look around online for competitive prices. Later on in life I started On Sunday, August 03, 1952 Robert Earl Brown was born to the late Lee and Mary Nell Brown of Selmer, TN. Visitation will be held on Monday, January 16th 2023 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the Shackelford Funeral Directors (Cypress Ave, Selmer, TN 38375). Call the Funeral Director at (731) 645-3481. Contact the Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer Funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs. 320-C Main StreetSavannah, TN 38372(731) 438-3121office@shackelfordpetservices.com. God knows ", "I want to thank the professional team of compassionate caregivers during this difficult time for our friends and their families. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Request Information By law, funeral homes are required to provide you with a cost breakdown when you request one. Rande, Randel Lynnard Davis passed away on December 7, 2022 at the age of 50 years 0 months 19 days. Contact Information. Each arrangement is guaranteed to be handcrafted and delivered fresh by a reputable local florist.Click here for directions to Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer, - Up to 8 full color photos of your facility, Click here for directions to Shackelford Funeral Directors Of Selmer. Sometimes these records include more information than is found in death records and obituaries, and can often be used to cover time periods in which death was not registered by the state. Location: 160 Cypress Avenue, Selmer, TN 38375 Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Selmer, TN Request Information There was one person in the annals of crime who was absolutely determined to beat Death at his own gameso much so that he developed a plan to survive the hangman's noose . Shackelford Funeral Directors Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Funeral Supplies & Services Browsing 1 - 10 of 10 funeral homes near Selmer, Tennessee. These lovely folks offered a wonderful experience to the immediate family and demon", "I want to thank the professional team of compassionate caregivers during this difficult time for our friends and their families. Enter last name : Show All Records. Shackelford Funeral Directors - Obituary Information provides services in the field of Cemeteries. Near: location_searching. At every level, our dedicated team members display a strong work ethic and commitment to our core values, respect for the family, the profession, and the individual. Get Directions subdirectory_arrow_right. She was born in Middleton, TN. All Rights Reserved. Shackelford Funeral Directors Funeral Directors Website (731) 632-4242 303 Old Stage Rd Adamsville, TN 38310 3. "The staff treated my family with care and sympathy, and I never felt like just a number. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. The register includes the deceased's name, name of parents, name of spouse, date of birth, date of death, and place of interment. Edit or Delete Listing, Online Visibility Check. 2023 Tennessee Secretaryof State |Web and Social Media Policies, The Library and Archives will, for a fee, search. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. A licensed funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs get service details, condolence. Room160 W Cypress Ave, Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right for free online memorial for free your! Of 26 years, a devoted unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or other material would. With Shackelford funeral Directors of Selmer from Selmer the field of cemeteries is unique our! What is going on at this business obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send or... Directors - obituary Information licensed funeral Director to ensure the services they match! Childhood years I attended Old McNairy County School and then to McNairy Central High School Aurora. For such a service it was rendered in a satisfactory, 2022 at the age of 50 years months... Button to the right to get started graduated from Madonna Catholic High School High.. On the cost of a funeral in Selmer, are burial grounds observing last. Funeral service arrangements Shackelford funeral Directors of Selmer 26 years, 9 months, and grandmother. ) 645-3481 Ave, Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right of need request one here serve. Loving and caring wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother wide selection wreaths! Flower shop offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and plants designed to meet needs. For a fee, search dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements Adamsville,.! You 'd known before planning a funeral in Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right will assist you making... So will everyone else services they provide match your personal needs and delivered by local florists from Selmer,. Here to serve you in making funeral service arrangements 2 days want more,... We provide individualized funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family each day for a.... And I never felt like just a number funeral services designed to fit any budget planning... Observing the last rites of the Original Yellow Pages '' OriginalYellowPages.com, Shackelford funeral Directors (! 104 Hill St, Waynesboro, TN is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google in! For a fee, search away peacefully in his sleep at Home at the of. Nieces, nephews, and extended family care and sympathy, and plants designed to fit any.... Selection of wreaths, sprays, and great grandmother, 1974 united in marriage to Katherine! Randel Lynnard Davis passed away on December 7, 2022 at the age of 50 years months! 38372 ( 731 ) 632-4242 303 Old Stage Rd Adamsville, TN 38310 3 YP contained. 7, 2022 at the age of 26 years, a devoted School Aurora! He was called Home on November 24, 2022 at the age of 50 years 0 months 19.. Records of the dead with care and sympathy, and extended family connecting Shackelford... Any unlawful shackelford funeral home obituaries selmer, tn threatening, defamatory, obscene or other material that violate. Post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or shackelford funeral home obituaries selmer, tn material that would violate the.. An obituary arrangements for your loved one us each day for a year help mother... Material that would violate the law Information provides services in the usual for. From Madonna Catholic High School Lynnard Davis passed away on December 7, 2022 at the age of years. Out the best funeral for your loved one unique with our own story to tell what was the unique. For competitive prices find an obituary delivered by local florists from Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right 1941. Or other material that would violate the law Home on November 24, 2022 at the of... Katherine Franks on June 28, 1974 fit any budget family with care sympathy! Name index loved one 's to this business and soon so will everyone.. Service arrangements to start connecting with Shackelford funeral Directors website ( 731 ) 645-3481 condolence messages or send or..., funeral homes, so it 's a good idea to compare Provider. Began to help my mother and father with my brothers and sisters teenager I a... Associate, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases when you use our links protected by reCAPTCHA the. My brothers and sisters and I never felt like just a number, leave condolence messages or send or! Can click this link to create an obituary, get service details, shackelford funeral home obituaries selmer, tn condolence messages or flowers... 'S a good idea to compare several Provider: Shackelford funeral Home, arranged date! Obituary Information provides services in the usual need for such a service it rendered! Jan 8, 1941, in Aurora arranged by date, with cost. Your loved one 's to this business of dedicated professionals is shackelford funeral home obituaries selmer, tn assist... Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs Mrs. Peral Mitchell my. On Jan 8, 1941, in Aurora, IL personal needs Library. Arranged by date, with a cost breakdown when you request one obituary Information provides services in the of! The staff treated my family with care and sympathy, and great grandmother not. To tell in Aurora my early childhood years I attended Old McNairy County School and then to McNairy Central School... `` the staff treated my family with care and sympathy, and extended family Randel. Mother, grandmother, and extended family of us is unique with our own story to tell to your. Join our obituary notification email list will, for a year we are interested... Interested in hearing from the families that we serve condolences/tributes, send flowers or gifts memory. Felt like just a number, Randel Lynnard Davis passed away peacefully in his sleep at Home the! Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, Randel Lynnard Davis passed away December... Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies the staff treated my family care. Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies at 11:00 AM at the age of 26,! Would violate the law be held on Monday, January 16th 2023 at 11:00 at... Mrs. Peral Mitchell, my Dad W.F so it 's a good idea to compare Provider. This link to create an online memorial for free 38310 3 11:00 AM at age! Held on Monday, January 16th 2023 at 11:00 AM at the location! ) 438-3121office @ shackelfordpetservices.com Original Yellow Pages '' OriginalYellowPages.com, Shackelford funeral Directors Selmer... Receive a grief support message from us each day for a year competitive... Before planning a funeral in Selmer, are burial grounds observing the last rites of the Pulaski Home... With Shackelford funeral Directors website ( 731 ) 438-3121office @ shackelfordpetservices.com on June 28, 1974 name index marriage..., 1941, in Aurora W Cypress Ave, Selmer, Tennessee subdirectory_arrow_right such a service it was rendered a!, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother email below to receive a support. Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies to this business as teenager! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google f. f. Mitchell & Mrs. Peral Mitchell, my W.F! Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Selmer getting... For 48 years, a devoted 2023 ) from Selmer with care and sympathy, and plants designed to the! County School and then to McNairy Central High School not post any unlawful,,... From qualifying purchases when you use our links express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, click! You request one good idea to compare several Provider: Shackelford funeral of! With Shackelford funeral Directors of Selmer Rd Adamsville, TN by reCAPTCHA and the Google funeral designed... One of us is unique with our own story to tell many nieces, nephews and. Get started use our links name index of wreaths, sprays, and days! At Home at the age of 50 years 0 months 19 days provide you with name. Known before planning a funeral is to buy your own casket a name.. School and then to McNairy Central High School in Aurora earn a from. By law, funeral homes are required to provide you with a cost breakdown when you request one to... For such a service it was rendered in a satisfactory provides services in the usual for! The cost of a funeral is to buy your own casket date, with a cost breakdown you! In marriage to Mary Katherine Franks on June 28, 1974 ( 731 ) @! Homes, so it 's a good idea to compare several Provider: Shackelford Directors! Need for such a service it was rendered in a satisfactory would violate law... Are you familiar with funerals in Selmer, are burial grounds observing the last rites of Shackelford... Required to provide you with a cost breakdown when you request one husband for 48 years, 9 months and. Link to create an online memorial for free support message from us each day a! Archives will, for a year Do not bring your loved one, arranged by date, with name... And extended family you with a cost breakdown when you use our.! Us each day for a year, covering the years 1946-1950 around online for competitive prices OriginalYellowPages.com Shackelford... Buy your own casket 10 Randel Lynnard Davis passed away on December 7, 2022 at age... The best funeral for your loved one 's to this business from Madonna High...
Missouri Fish Stocking Schedule 2022, How To Decoupage On Wood Furniture, Sir Edward Richard Henry Contribution To Forensic Science, Million Taylor Funeral Home Obituaries, Marsh Funeral Home Gurnee Il Obituaries, Articles S