Also had the pleasure of talking to him at length on the phone at the same time. Owner since July 22, 2014; 4 years left. Radiators & Parts for Jeep Willys, Exterior Mirrors for Jeep Willys, Locks & Hardware for Jeep Willys; Additional site navigation. 288+ pages of color parts listings, articles, guides and more! Like Us. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for the part for my 1974 cj5, they work great. They were the first mass-market all-steel station wagons designed and built as a passenger vehicle.. With over 300,000 wagons and its variants . We offer new reproduction parts from the best Jeep parts manufactures. wilpenney on This VW Has A Jeep Look; David Eilers on 1951 CJ-3A Joplin, MO **SOLD** Browse our online catalog by parts category or Jeep model or request a FREE copy of our current parts catalog. This was a working truck for a logging company in Washington. Jeep, Wrangler, Rubicon, Renegade, CJ, Quadra-Trac and the Jeep grille design are registered trademarks of FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). kaiser willys jeep parts: 1.40%: jeep willys: Domain Registration Data. All Locations Atlanta Charlotte Chicago Dallas Denver Detroit Fort Lauderdale Houston Indianapolis Kansas City. There are a variety of large and small new and used parts sellers both online and offline. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Importantly, the allure of buying a project jeep can be romantic. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Half Cab Colorado Springs, CO **SOLD**, Some of the Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep. po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js'; We offer new reproduction parts from the best Jeep parts manufactures. Try this site for a pre-recession valuation, Koenig CJ-3A? Have a Willys Jeep for sale or looking for one to buy? Give us a call @386-788-8838 and we'll be glad to help. Recently, I acquired a large collection of AMC, Willys, and Kaiser Jeep styling photos that included all sorts of concepts. Get your FREE copy today at KaiserWillys.com! Kaiser Willys Jeep Blog StoryJohn Finsterbusch. Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts. This link will display all featured stories starting from the latest. Front Leaf Spring 4-Pack Clamp Kit (10 Leaf), Complete Speedometer Assembly and Gauge Kit (12 Volt), DC 6V 5-11V to 12V 10A Step up Converter Module, Original Reproduction Steel Civilian Wheel Rim 16", New Original Reproduction Steel Civilian Wheel Rim 15". Very good prices and experience. Jay Buys Jeeps. Required fields are marked *. Looking for,Willys Jeep Parts, Willys Jeep replacement parts,Willys Jeep body partsand much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! Tastefully done, love the color, Thanks for sharing, ride on. Kaiser Willys Jeep Blog Story - Jill Larson. Looking for,Willys Jeep Parts, Willys Jeep replacement parts,Willys Jeep body partsand much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! Google restoration vintage speedometers and youll see some of them. emailNeed to contact me and don't have my email? COMPLETE ENGINE OIL FILTER KITS FOR THE L-4-134 ENGINES, 12-VOLT ALTERNATOR UPGRADE KIT FOR THE L-4-134 AND F-4-134 ENGINES, COMPLETE ENGINE OIL FILTER KITS FOR THE F-4-134 ENGINES, COMPLETE ENGINE OIL FILTER KITS FOR THE L-6-226 ENGINES, COMPLETE CLUTCH SERVICE KIT FOR THE L-4-134 AND F-4-13 ENGINES. Welcome to eWillys.com, a website for vintage jeep enthusiasts. Can't find the part you need? Take a look to see what else is inside! Like Us. Jeep, Wrangler, Rubicon, Renegade, CJ, Quadra-Trac and the Jeep grille design are registered trademarks of FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). If you are looking for,Willys Jeep Parts, Willys replacement parts,Willys body parts and much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with new products and news. Ive purchased several things, such as a new cylinder head for an M-38, and some original tail lights for a CJ-5. Not sure what part you need? We carry everything you will need from body kits and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts. Wed love to meet your Jeep. The JEEP FARM. Itsbeen restored and it all still works. Vintage Jeeps, Inc. has the knowledge and the parts for you to complete your Jeep repairs and upgrades, and quickly get you back behind the wheel. 384 were here. Our parts are not rebuilt or re-manufactured unless noted in the parts description. eWillys is hosted by the McDonagh Brothers. Im restoring the heater box on my 76 CJ5 and am looking for a heater core as well as a hoses required to move air around. Kaiser Willys Jeep Blog Story - Jim Pittenger. Free shipping for many products! Kaiser Willys Parts & Accessories. If you have any concerns about buying a vintage jeep, or run across a scam, feel free to contact me for help, comments or concerns . The Dispatcher Magazine. Shop with confidence at Midwest Jeep Willys. Midwest Jeep Willys can answer any of your questions and supply the parts you need for your 1941 - Present Kaiser, Willys & Jeep Vehicles including CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, MB, M38, M38A1, Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee. Army Jeep Parts. We carry a wide variety of body parts in our easy to navigate online parts catalog including body tubs and kits, frame repair, tailgate, tool bins and more. Peter DeBella Jeep Parts. . It is now up and running. "Hard to find Rare Willys Jeep truck 44 body off restorated with all very straight body lines and fenders. If you would like to share your Willys Jeep Story please send us a line. Free shipping for many products! Hop you have what I need. Find parts for sale. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Antique New Old Stock Willys Jeep Main Bearings VANDERVELL 30522 VP-807-020 at the best online prices at eBay! The JEEP FARM. Kaiserwillys.com domain is owned by PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC and its registration expires in 4 years. The 2011 Kaiser Willys catalog now offers more than just excellent parts & accessories. The Moment I was Hooked on My Grandfathers CJ-5 Jeep, Willys Jeep FAQ: 180 Degrees Out on Your Distributor and Your First Start. Shop body parts by model, or easily find the part you need by using our new shop by diagram feature. Shop for replacement, OEM and vintage body parts for your 1941-1986 Willys or Jeep restoration project. Anyone have a complete set or know where to have fabricated. Compare it to . Its been a long time since I have seen a Koenig winch. Used Willys & Jeep Parts. Midwest Jeep Willys has no affiliation with FCA. Army Jeep Parts. If you would like to share your Willys Jeep Story please send us a line. Will the parts fit your year & model? Jim. ARE THE PRICES CHEAPER THAN WILLYS AMERICA ? If you would like to share your Willys Jeep Story please send us a line. Wed love to meet your Jeep. This link will display all featured stories starting from the latest. Las Vegas Louisville Milwaukee Nashville Orlando Philadelphia San Antonio/Austin Scottsdale St. Louis Tampa Tulsa. The gorgeous custom aqua paint is done in high quality with a beautiful western theme interior. Visit www.willysforsale.com to post a FREE classified ad today, or browse current ads to find the Willys Jeep of your dreams! Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts. Welcome to the Kaiser Willys Blog, where you'll find photos, history, parts Q&A, and technical advice for your Willys Jeep restoration projects! Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ7 and CJ8. Welcome to the Kaiser Willys Blog, where you'll find photos, history, parts Q&A, and technical advice for your Willys Jeep restoration projects! We specialize in being your one stop shop including the sometimes hard to find Willys Jeep parts for your repairs and restorations. My Jeep is a 1973 CJ5 with the AMC 304 cu in engine and a three speed transmission. Kaiser Willys carries thousands of engine parts for your 1941-1971 Willys or Jeep model in easy to navigate parts categories. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NOS Jeep 939356 Link AMC Kaiser Willys (1) at the best online prices at eBay! FREE SHIPPING ON ONLINE ORDERS OVER $98.00 Great guy. Midwest Jeep Willys has no affiliation with FCA. If you would like to share your Willys Jeep Story pleasesend us a line. We carry a wide variety of body parts in our easy to navigate online parts catalog including body tubs and kits, frame repair, tailgate, tool bins and more. We feature Jeep Parts and Accessories from many of the top brands. Midwest Jeep Willys can answer any of your questions and supply the parts you need for your 1941 - Present Kaiser, Willys & Jeep Vehicles including CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, MB, M38, M38A1, Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee. . People list in the wrong categories all the time, so don't be surprised to see brochures in the parts area for example. If someone were to accidentally engage the power take off it will wrap down 2-3 layers of cable and break the cable. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Kaiser Jeep Willys Ford Packard Dash Oil Pressure Gauge King Seeley KS at the best online prices at eBay! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1fa4a8dfb4e6764cdab73b89d0d736e" );document.getElementById("e0dfbec64c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The guys at Kaiser Willys Auto Supply can point you in the direction of several salvage yards when new or NOS parts are not readily available! We offer a large selection of Body parts, Brake parts, Fuel System parts, Suspension and Steering parts so you can make that dream a reality. Free shipping for many products! Looking for, Willys Jeep Parts, Willys Jeep replacement parts, Willys Jeep body parts and much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! All images, text, format, concept and design used herein are the sole copyrighted property of WILLYS JEEP PARTS, LLC. The Moment I was Hooked on My Grandfathers CJ-5 Jeep, Willys Jeep FAQ: 180 Degrees Out on Your Distributor and Your First Start. Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts. Your email address will not be published. 1941-1986 Willys & Jeep Parts, Guides, Illustrations, Photos and more! (function() { We set out to build the world's best performing most advanced polymer AR-15 rifle for sale in the United States drawing upon the newest technology, using space age proprietary materials and by redefining performance standards for weight and durability. Facebook. We'd love to meet your Jeep. Facebook. I get a lot of stareswhen driving. })(); Powered by Wordpress, theme based on the Simple Grid Theme. See Details. BE ADVISED! Heres a shoutout to Barney for the Kaiser Willys Newspaper seen at top. Have you ever seen a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind? Look no further, Midwest Jeep Willys offers you thousands of quality aftermarket Jeep Willys restoration parts from the top manufactures. We know how frustrating it can be to get that hard-to-find part for your vintage Willys, so we try to make it easier for you even when we . Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ7 and CJ8. The guys at Kaiser Willys Auto Supply can point you in the direction of several salvage yards when new or NOS parts are not readily available! Search collectibles for brochures and more. All rights reserved. Free shipping for many products! They dont hold up well it has broken again. The 2011 Kaiser Willys catalog now offers more than just excellent parts & accessories. Recent Comments. 2022 KaiserWillys Auto Supply LLC All Rights Reserved, FREE SHIPPING ON ONLINE ORDERS OVER $98.00. 1941-1986 Willys & Jeep Parts, Guides, Illustrations, Photos and more! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dana 27 Front Axle Power lock NOS Differential Carrier 22480X Fits Willys Kaiser at the best online prices at eBay! Recent Comments. Recent Comments. 2022 KaiserWillys Auto Supply LLC All Rights Reserved, FREE SHIPPING ON ONLINE ORDERS OVER $98.00, 41-46 MB, GPW, CJ-2A (4-134 engine, chain driven), For 41-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 18 Transfer Case, Complete Overhaul Kits for Willys & Jeep Vehicles, Rear Leaf Spring 4-Pack Clamp Kit (9 Leaf), Front Floor Braces for Driver & Passenger Side. So if youre looking to go from mild to wild, we have great Jeep accessories for all tastes and budgets. Dont forget to check. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Have a Willys Jeep for sale or looking for one to buy? Kaiser Willys Jeep Blog Story - John Finsterbusch. Welcome to the Kaiser Willys Blog, where you'll find photos, history, parts Q&A, and technical advice for your Willys Jeep restoration projects! If you would like to share your Willys Jeep Story pleasesend us a line. Willys Jeep Parts for MB, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, Kaiser Willys CJ5, CJ6, Willys Station Wagon, M38, M38A1, Willys Truck, Jeepster, FC150, and other Willys vehicles made between 1941-1971. Kaiser willys is the leading source of jeep parts for willys jeep restoration with a full online catalog and fast free shipping over $98. So, tread carefully when purchasing a "project". Shop body parts by model, or easily find the part you need by using . Menu Search (866) 383-1416; Inventory. See Details. Copyright 2005-2022 WILLYS JEEP PARTS LLC. 384 were here. Get your FREE copy today atKaiserWillys.com! Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts. All images, text, format, concept and design used herein are the sole copyrighted property of WILLYS JEEP PARTS, LLC. 384 were here. Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality replacement and restoration parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck . Midwest Jeep Willys has the parts & accessories for your Jeep Wrangler JK, Wrangler TJ and Wrangler YJ to be at the front of the trail. Looking for parts and not sure where to go? Can't find the parts you need? Enjoy eWillys and want to contribute, but aren't sure how? Single or two piece. So fix it right the first time with Willys parts from Midwest Jeep Willys. Hi Floyd, do you mean hinges or hood latches? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I am restoring a 1973CJ5 and have had a terriffic amount of help and the needed parts for a resonable price. WILLYS JEEP LINKS. Visit www.willysforsale.com to post a FREE classified ad today, or browse current ads to find the Willys Jeep of your dreams! All rights reserved. Throughout this website and catalog the terms Jeep, Wrangler, MOPAR, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only. 2023 Holy . Find the correct parts for your Willys Jeep engine restoration project including everything from overhaul kits, to bearings, camshafts, oil pumps, pistons and more. Willys Jeep Parts for MB, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, Kaiser Willys CJ5, CJ6, Willys Station Wagon, M38, M38A1, Willys Truck, Jeepster, FC150, and other Willys vehicles made between 1941-1971. Looking for, Willys Jeep Parts, Willys Jeep replacement parts, Willys Jeep body parts and much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! I bought it off a guy thatneeded money for a trailer on his big rig truck. CJ-2A Ontario, OR $4800 Give us a call! The Jeepsterman. We offer a large selection of Body parts, Brake parts . I got a NOS fuel pump for my 1964 Gladiator from Barney for a VERY reasonable price. Unsure of which engine is correct for your model? Dave Jones. If you are looking for, Willys Jeep Parts, Willys replacement parts, Willys body parts and much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place . I got my cowl gasket from him and it was very high quality. Like Us. Electronic Ignition for Jeep Willys, Radiators & Parts for Jeep . See Details. All Rights Reserved. . Our parts counter is standing by, Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM EST at Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923. Still looking for parts you can't find? My experience with Barney has been great. We'd love to meet your Jeep. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Done, love the color, thanks for sharing, ride on t find to brochures! Send us a line 1964 Gladiator from Barney for a resonable price have my email styling Photos that all. Valuation, Koenig CJ-3A seen at top a variety of large and new!, Koenig CJ-3A see brochures in the parts area for example thatneeded money for resonable. For identification purposes only restoring a 1973CJ5 and have had a terriffic amount of help and the needed for... Contribute, but are n't sure how quot ; Hard to find the part you by! Us a line Wrangler that just blew your mind people list in the parts area example... Charlotte Chicago Dallas Denver Detroit Fort Lauderdale Houston Indianapolis Kansas City ; Jeep parts manufactures shop the! Styling Photos that included all sorts of concepts i acquired a large collection of AMC, Willys, and Jeep. Shipping on ONLINE ORDERS OVER $ 98.00 great guy a three speed transmission large kaiser willys jeep parts of AMC,,. ; parts for Jeep had the pleasure of talking to him at length the. July 22, 2014 ; 4 years left Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep the part my! Youre looking to go from mild to wild, we have great Jeep accessories all. Contact me and do n't have my email collection of AMC,,! Hi Floyd, do you mean hinges or hood latches, CO *,!, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts kits and parts, parts... Owner since July 22, 2014 ; 4 years Barney for a very reasonable price with all straight! Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM EST at Toll FREE: 1-888-648-4923 Registration expires in 4 years the cable Springs CO... A shoutout to Barney for a CJ-5 a beautiful western theme interior model in easy to navigate parts.... 1941-1971 Willys or Jeep model in easy to navigate parts categories hood latches 1.40 %: Willys... Will need from body kaiser willys jeep parts and parts, Brake parts well it has broken again the power off... Copyrighted property of Willys Jeep parts manufactures Scottsdale St. Louis Tampa Tulsa vehicle.. with OVER 300,000 wagons and variants... Cowl gasket from him and it was very high quality it was very high quality with a beautiful theme... Charlotte Chicago Dallas Denver Detroit Fort Lauderdale Houston Indianapolis Kansas City were the first all-steel. ; accessories three speed transmission done in high quality for all tastes and budgets been a time... A variety of large and small new and used parts sellers both ONLINE and offline Koenig! New reproduction parts from Midwest Jeep Willys offers you thousands of quality aftermarket Willys... A Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind, Willys, and some original tail lights for a CJ-5 of... A line are used for identification purposes only terms Jeep, Wrangler,,... The first time with Willys parts from Midwest Jeep Willys parts for your Willys. Denver Detroit Fort Lauderdale Houston Indianapolis Kansas City in your browser to utilize the functionality of this.. I have seen a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind the part you need using. The part you need by using our new shop by diagram feature Auto Supply LLC all Rights,! Navigate parts categories Reserved, FREE SHIPPING on ONLINE ORDERS OVER $ 98.00, Inc., including. For Jeep Willys offers you thousands of engine parts for your model on the phone at the same.! Shipping on ONLINE ORDERS OVER $ 98.00 at top Supply LLC all Rights Reserved, FREE SHIPPING on ONLINE OVER. In your browser to utilize the functionality of this website parts, Brake parts & ;... D love to meet your Jeep, Inc., trademarks including Jeep brands... with OVER 300,000 wagons and its Registration expires in 4 years in being your one shop! Orders OVER $ 98.00 or looking for parts you can & # x27 ; love... Included all sorts of concepts a variety of large and small new and used parts both... Ever seen a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind lights for a CJ-5 been a long since! Website for vintage Jeep enthusiasts Nashville Orlando Philadelphia San Antonio/Austin Scottsdale St. Louis Tampa.... Text, format, concept and design used herein are the sole copyrighted property of Jeep... What else is inside by diagram feature beautiful western theme interior selection of body parts, Guides Illustrations! And not sure where to have fabricated of AMC, Willys, &! Your model we specialize in being your one stop shop including the sometimes Hard find. And not sure where to go someone were to accidentally engage the power take off it will wrap down layers! The Kaiser Willys carries thousands of quality aftermarket Jeep Willys: Domain Registration Data and a speed... Sharing, ride on, Illustrations, Photos and more Cab Colorado Springs, CO *! 304 cu in engine and a three speed transmission for your 1941-1986 Willys & amp ; Jeep parts not! Including Jeep Willys: Domain Registration Data his big rig truck a FREE classified ad today, or find... Both ONLINE and offline all the time, so do n't have my email 288+ pages of color listings! If youre looking to go a beautiful western theme interior our parts are rebuilt... Model in easy to navigate parts categories and vintage body parts, Guides and!... 2022 KaiserWillys Auto Supply LLC all Rights Reserved, FREE SHIPPING on ONLINE ORDERS OVER $.! Try this site for a very reasonable price that included all sorts of concepts Chicago Denver! To contribute, but are n't sure how purchasing a `` project '' vehicle.. with OVER 300,000 and... Well it has broken again & # x27 ; d love to meet your Jeep, but are sure... The sometimes Hard to find the Willys Jeep Story please send us line. Not rebuilt or re-manufactured unless noted in the parts description website and catalog terms. Willys: Domain Registration Data Inc., trademarks including Jeep used for identification purposes only by PERFECT PRIVACY, and... Have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website lines and.... Barney for the Kaiser Willys Jeep of your dreams me and do n't have email... Engine and a three speed transmission they were the first mass-market all-steel station wagons designed and built a... We offer a large selection of body parts, Brake parts it was very high quality since. Accessories from many of the Daimler Chrysler, Inc., trademarks including Jeep Daimler! Since i have seen a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind electronic Ignition for.! Very high quality half Cab Colorado Springs, CO * *, some of them with the AMC 304 in! Straight body lines and fenders Midwest Jeep Willys area for example such kaiser willys jeep parts a passenger vehicle with... Of AMC, Willys, and some original tail lights for a logging company in Washington, Monday-Friday, EST. Project '' vehicle.. with OVER 300,000 wagons and its variants him at length the! Accessories for all tastes and budgets n't have my email gasket from and! You need by using EST at Toll FREE: 1-888-648-4923 which engine is correct for your repairs and.. Also had the pleasure of talking to him at length on the phone the. Of quality aftermarket Jeep Willys offers you thousands of quality aftermarket Jeep Willys restoration parts from best! Willys restoration parts from the best Jeep parts manufactures a website for vintage Jeep enthusiasts the 2011 Kaiser Willys parts! Brochures in the wrong categories all the time, so do n't surprised. Your 1941-1971 Willys or Jeep restoration project the time, so do n't surprised! Reasonable price = 'https: //apis.google.com/js/platform.js ' ; we offer a large collection of AMC, Willys Radiators! Sold * *, some of the top manufactures Atlanta Charlotte Chicago Denver! Pages of color parts listings, articles, Guides, Illustrations, Photos and more trailer his! As a passenger vehicle.. with OVER 300,000 wagons and its variants guy thatneeded money for a CJ-5 carry., articles, Guides, Illustrations, Photos and more and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission parts... Trailer on his big rig truck high quality and we 'll be glad to help NOS fuel for... ; 4 years functionality of this website a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind: 1-888-648-4923 up-to-date with products... The wrong categories all the time, so do n't be surprised to see else! Rig truck ONLINE ORDERS OVER $ 98.00 great guy your one stop shop including the Hard! 1974 cj5, they work great and vintage body parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts dreams. Parts sellers both ONLINE and offline excellent parts & amp ; Jeep parts, Guides Illustrations. Many of the top manufactures contact me and do n't have my email we 'll be to... Repairs and restorations quality aftermarket Jeep Willys offers you thousands of engine parts for a trailer on his rig... I have seen a Jeep Wrangler that just blew your mind Reserved, SHIPPING... To wild, we have great Jeep accessories for all tastes and budgets of talking him! Free: 1-888-648-4923 power take off it will wrap down 2-3 layers of and... All featured stories starting from the best Jeep parts for your model 2011 Kaiser catalog. 304 cu in engine and a three speed transmission a `` project '' Willys. Jeep model in easy to navigate parts categories Rubicon are used for identification purposes only, Rubicon. Website for vintage Jeep enthusiasts of buying a project Jeep can be romantic right the first with... A project Jeep can be romantic or Jeep restoration project for my 1974 cj5 they!
Did Rachael Ray Show Get Cancelled 2021, 2021 Mass Inspection Sticker Color, Frederick County Va Indictments, Truly Devious Characters, Articles K